NoozWeek’s Top 5 follows a dog mauling, the Santa Barbara Arts and Crafts Show, Mission & State and a fatal head-on wreck, but hang on for mutton buster Lucia Smith
The Lompoc facility will be open for the community to get a peek from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday
- 1. Santa Barbara Tradition, Spirit on Proud Display for Fiesta Historical Parade - 08.01.2014 9:00 p.m.
- 2. Dogs Put Their Best Paws Forward for Weekend Agility-Skills Competition - 08.01.2014 7:35 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County Water Agencies Come Together for Conservation - 08.01.2014 7:26 p.m.
- 4. Letter to the Editor: Former Texas Mayor Weighs In on Santa Barbara County’s… - 08.01.2014 7:18 p.m.
- 5. Letter to the Editor: Oil Industry’s Misleading Campaign Against Measure… - 08.01.2014 7:11 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.