Jennifer Vasilakos of Santa Barbara, a stem cell medicine consultant with the Wellness Group of the Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara, was interviewed Friday on NBC Nightly News about her own stem cell treatments for kidney failure and the gift from local billionaire philanthropist Ty Warner to help her pay for her treatments.
NBC Nightly News Interviews Consultant for Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Pacific Conservatory Theatre Proudly Presents ‘The Glass Menagerie’ - 02.10.2016 4:10 p.m.
- 2. National Engineers Week Banquet to Recognize Accomplishments of Santa Barbara,… - 02.10.2016 3:15 p.m.
- 3. Collin McShirley: Give your Body the Gift of Detox With REAL Food This Valentines… - 02.10.2016 3:05 p.m.
- 4. Men Found Guilty of Murdering Kelly Hunt in 2013 Santa Barbara Gang Slaying - 02.10.2016 2:40 p.m.
- 5. Alec Bruice: Realtors Applaud House Passage of ‘Housing Opportunity Through… - 02.10.2016 2:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.