Jennifer Vasilakos of Santa Barbara, a stem cell medicine consultant with the Wellness Group of the Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara, was interviewed Friday on NBC Nightly News about her own stem cell treatments for kidney failure and the gift from local billionaire philanthropist Ty Warner to help her pay for her treatments.
NBC Nightly News Interviews Consultant for Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Santa Ynez Valley Humane Society Building New Steps Atop a Long-Standing Foundation - 09.04.2015 7:40 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara ABR Bristles at Apartment Project On Small Lot - 09.04.2015 7:24 p.m.
- 3. Artists Brighten Up Santa Barbara Construction Zone With Colorful Murals - 09.04.2015 7:12 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Golf Club Offers Discount for Area Seniors - 09.04.2015 5:00 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara 100 Adds Duo of Youth Cycling Teams to Roster - 09.04.2015 4:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.