Lindsay Johnson is the Watershed Resource Center’s manager.
Watershed Resource Center Opens at Arroyo Burro Beach
Art From Scrap's Green Schools program at the center gets a boost from UCSB's Coastal Fund.
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Let the Fun Begin: Nites Moves is Back on Wednesdays - 05.05.2016 12:42 a.m.
- 2. Malcolm Gordon’s HR, Sal Delgado’s Pitching Lift Carpinteria Over… - 05.04.2016 9:43 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara City Council Holds First Round of Budget Hearings - 05.04.2016 9:17 p.m.
- 4. Lompoc Motorsports Park Faces New Costs for Environmental Studies - 05.04.2016 9:10 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Historic Landmarks Panel Scrutinizes Ball Park, Natural History… - 05.04.2016 8:51 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.