Bill Frisell and His Quartet Jazz Up the Lobero Theatre
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on other options.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Surf Beach to Reopen as Nesting Season Ends for Western Snowy Plover - 09.30.2014 7:52 p.m.
- 2. UCSB Professor Arrested on False Imprisonment Charge - 09.30.2014 7:30 p.m.
- 3. Pedestrian Killed on Highway 101 in Santa Maria Identified as Transient - 09.30.2014 6:30 p.m.
- 4. Statewide Single-Use Plastic Bag Ban Signed Into Law - 09.30.2014 6:00 p.m.
- 5. Judy Foreman: Success of Girls Rock Santa Barbara Is Music to Jen Baron’s Ears - 09.30.2014 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.