Union Bank Donates $1,000 to Lompoc Police Activities League
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Search Continues for Source of Oil Slick Off Goleta Beach - 07.30.2015 8:49 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Backs Plan To Publicly Finance Trash-to-Energy Project at Tajiguas… - 07.30.2015 8:43 p.m.
- 3. Haggen Lays Off 14 Developmentally Disabled Employees in Santa Barbara County - 07.30.2015 8:28 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Lowering Fees for Solar Energy Permits, Expediting Approval Process - 07.30.2015 5:28 p.m.
- 5. Local Entrepreneur Designs Wine-Inspired Shirts In Santa Barbara’s Funk… - 07.30.2015 5:22 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.