Elected Officials Support United Way’s Financial Literacy Resource Fair and Mega Tax Day
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on other options.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Autopsy ‘Inconclusive’ for Lompoc Woman Found Dead in Orange County - 07.24.2014 7:10 p.m.
- 2. Jules Hain, Marie Schlueter Honored as Lompoc Valley’s Man and Woman of… - 07.24.2014 6:45 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Bed Tax on Upswing with Record Tourism Revenue - 07.24.2014 6:36 p.m.
- 4. Youth Bands to Bring Music, Fun to Free Meal Program at Chase Palm Park - 07.24.2014 6:28 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Couple Arrested on Drug, Child Endangerment Charges - 07.24.2014 5:49 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.