4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Orcutt Residential Structure Fire Causes Smoke Damage - 12.01.2015 10:41 a.m.
- 2. Montecito Off-Duty Firefighters to ‘Fill the Boot’ for Muscular Dystrophy… - 12.01.2015 10:26 a.m.
- 3. Junior League of Santa Barbara Facilitates Resolution to Prevent Sexual Exploitation… - 12.01.2015 10:25 a.m.
- 4. Local Intimacy Coach to Read From New Novel, ‘Painted in Love’ - 12.01.2015 10:10 a.m.
- 5. UCSB Urban Art Workshop to Unveil Fourth Mural in Isla Vista Mural Project - 12.01.2015 9:34 a.m.