4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Organizer/Sponsor: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Fire, Aviation Authorities Raise Concerns Over Unauthorized Drone Usage Around… - July 24, 2016 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Highway 101 Widening Project to Embark on Carpinteria Phase of Construction This… - July 24, 2016 | 10:10 p.m.
- 3. 2-Year-Old Pulled from Ocean Near Stearns Wharf as Possible Drowning Reported - July 24, 2016 | 8:56 p.m.
- 4. Chris Braden, Savannah Dearden Swim Out of Fog to Win Goleta Beach Triathlon Titles - July 24, 2016 | 8:48 p.m.
- 5. Water Customers Continue Aggressive Conservation Efforts in Santa Barbara - July 24, 2016 | 7:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >