4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Organizer/Sponsor: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Elizabeth Banks, O’Shea Jackson Jr. Lead Cast of Breakthrough Actors at Santa… - 02.06.2016 11:50 p.m.
- 2. Bryson’s Big Night Leads UCSB Basketball Over Cal State Fullerton - 02.06.2016 11:17 p.m.
- 3. San Marcos Girls Finish as Runners-up at So Cal Championships - 02.06.2016 7:56 p.m.
- 4. Providence Edges Laguna Blanca to Capture First Condor League Basketball Title - 02.06.2016 7:53 p.m.
- 5. Tejon Williams Sparks SBCC to Upset of First-Place Cuesta - 02.06.2016 7:43 p.m.