4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Organizer/Sponsor: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Santa Barbara Police Enforce Awareness to Rein in Violations of Dog Laws - June 24, 2016 | 9:54 p.m.
- 2. Smith-Enos House Becomes Mobile Home With Move Across Santa Maria Field - June 24, 2016 | 9:35 p.m.
- 3. Tom Hopkins, Annie Kunz Lead Last-Chance Meet for Olympic Trials - June 24, 2016 | 6:10 p.m.
- 4. Dr. Jeffrey Levenson Joins SEE International’s Board of Directors - June 24, 2016 | 4:10 p.m.
- 5. Donna Polizzi: Catalina Island’s Charm Is Just the Ticket for a Quick, Relaxing… - June 24, 2016 | 3:45 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >