4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Organizer/Sponsor: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Letter to the Editor: Bruce Porter Does Not Support the Gaviota Coast - 04.30.2016 7:30 a.m.
- 2. Diane Dimond: Judge Sends Veteran To Jail, Then Serves Sentence With Him - 04.30.2016 5:30 a.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Festival Serves Up Strawberries in Many Forms - 04.29.2016 10:15 p.m.
- 4. Swashbuckling Carnival Fun Comes to Santa Barbara Fair and Expo - 04.29.2016 9:53 p.m.
- 5. Alleged Lompoc Psychics Plead Guilty, Agree to Pay Back Victims - 04.29.2016 9:43 p.m.