4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Judy Foreman: Élu Delivers Sexy, Cool, Street Luxury with a Touch of Rock ‘n’… - 08.31.2014 11:45 p.m.
- 2. After Years of Pressure, Santa Barbara ’s Eastside Residents to Get Brighter… - 08.31.2014 10:05 p.m.
- 3. Isla Vista Housing Project to Give Homeless Much More Than a Roof Over Their Heads - 08.31.2014 9:10 p.m.
- 4. New Classroom Building Changing the Look at Venerable Santa Maria High School - 08.31.2014 8:15 p.m.
- 5. Michelle Malkin: Bloodstained Hypocrisy of Hollywood’s Violence Profiteers - 08.31.2014 5:30 p.m.