4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Outdoors Q&A: Must Hunters and Anglers Carry CDL with License? - 07.30.2015 1:49 p.m.
- 2. Nature Photography Will Inspire and Awe at Wildling Museum - 07.30.2015 1:31 p.m.
- 3. Fun & Fit: 7 Quirky Exercise Options When Traveling - 07.30.2015 12:35 p.m.
- 4. Truck Catches Fire on Highway 101 Near Goleta - 07.30.2015 12:08 p.m.
- 5. Community Action Commission Relaunches 2-1-1 Social Services Helpline - 07.30.2015 11:54 a.m.