4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Evacuations Continue as Burton Mesa Fire Grows to 200 Acres - 06.29.2015 1:39 p.m.
- 2. Edison Extends Monday’s Planned Downtown Santa Barbara Power Outage - 06.29.2015 11:09 a.m.
- 3. Two ‘Drunk’ Pedestrians Hurt in Santa Maria Collision - 06.29.2015 7:34 a.m.
- 4. Taco Bell Runs Into Goleta Challenge as Design Board Puts Off Approval of New… - 06.28.2015 11:24 p.m.
- 5. 1925 Santa Barbara Earthquake Rocked a Community That Would be Reborn from Its… - 06.28.2015 10:30 p.m.