4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Impact Hub Startup Incubator to Open in Heart of Downtown Santa Barbara - 08.29.2015 9:30 p.m.
- 2. 45 mph Wind Gusts Turn Up the Heat on Santa Barbara County’s South Coast - 08.29.2015 8:00 p.m.
- 3. Diane Dimond: Duped ‘Dads’ Aren’t the Only Ones Hurt by Paternity Fraud - 08.29.2015 5:30 p.m.
- 4. Serve Santa Maria Volunteers Fan Out, Pitch In for 10th Community Cleanup Day - 08.29.2015 5:15 p.m.
- 5. Mark Shields: Pat Moynihan Would Call Donald Trump a Mole of the Democrats - 08.29.2015 5:15 p.m.