4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Officials Ponder Bypassing Lake Cachuma to Get State Water to South Coast - 04.26.2015 11:30 p.m.
- 2. Amid 70 mph Winds, Firefighters Battle Two-Alarm Fire in Montecito - 04.26.2015 10:20 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County Firefighter Eric Gray, Search Dog Riley Headed to Nepal in… - 04.26.2015 8:34 p.m.
- 4. Jeff Moehlis: Herb Pedersen Talks Chris Hillman, Desert Rose Band and Plaza Playhouse… - 04.26.2015 8:30 p.m.
- 5. Vegetation Fire Chars Acre in Casmalia - 04.26.2015 6:06 p.m.