4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Steven Crandell: Thinking Philanthropy All Starts with Motivation - 09.21.2014 10:15 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Airport Plans to Build Space for Small Businesses - 09.21.2014 9:25 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbarans Join Global Rallies Demanding Action on Climate Change, Support… - 09.21.2014 9:10 p.m.
- 4. Craig Allen: Fed Gives Investors What They Wanted, But Is It Enough to Keep Stock… - 09.21.2014 6:35 p.m.
- 5. Michelle Malkin: America’s Indiscriminate Refugee Policies Enable Jihad… - 09.21.2014 5:30 p.m.