4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Water Agencies Trying to Stop Private Water Sales in Carpinteria, Montecito - 10.20.2014 10:00 p.m.
- 2. Sergeant Testifies in Trial for Santa Maria Driver Charged in Death of Teen Pedestrian - 10.20.2014 9:17 p.m.
- 3. Ray LaMontagne Brings Soulful Sound to Santa Barbara Bowl - 10.20.2014 8:51 p.m.
- 4. Public Safety Top Concern Among Santa Maria Council Candidates - 10.20.2014 8:23 p.m.
- 5. Letter to the Editor: If Measure P Passes, Then What? - 10.20.2014 8:18 p.m.