4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. 5 Officers Treated After Exposure to Suspect’s Blood - 05.27.2015 5:58 p.m.
- 2. Venoco’s Ellwood Project Hearing Delayed Due to Refugio Oil Spill - 05.27.2015 5:42 p.m.
- 3. Historic Solvang Hotel Reopens with New Name, Look - 05.27.2015 5:00 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara District Approves School Leadership Changes - 05.27.2015 4:35 p.m.
- 5. Artists from United Boys & Girls Clubs to Paint Their Futures on SafeLaunch… - 05.27.2015 4:22 p.m.