4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Presented by: DiscoveryMuseum
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Organic Farm Boasts New Owner, Same Friendly Vibe — Minus the Peace Sign - 01.25.2015 5:45 p.m.
- 2. Michelle Malkin: Obama Omits Mention of His Bloody Yemen Disaster - 01.25.2015 5:30 p.m.
- 3. Susan Estrich: After 42 Years, Republicans Still Don’t Get It on Abortion - 01.25.2015 5:15 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Teenager Targets Small Businesses with Employee-Incentive App - 01.25.2015 4:45 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara School District Resumes Outside Transfers, But Elementary Spots… - 01.25.2015 4:10 p.m.