Byron Katie comes to Santa Barbara!
The Work of Byron Katie is a revolutionary way to deal with stressful thoughts that cause suffering and violence in the world. Time magazine named Katie a “spiritual innovator for the new millennium.” In this workshop, Katie will do The Work with audience volunteers, allowing everyone to benefit from this simple, profound method of self-inquiry. $45 until Sunday May 13th, $55 May 14–May 19th.
- 1. Minuteman III Successfully Launched from Vandenberg AFB
- 2. Santa Barbara County Moving Forward on Changes to Mental Health Department
- 3. Goleta Council Opposes Plan to Reduce Staffing at Storke Road Fire Station
- 4. Water-Rescue Exercise Lures Spectators at Santa Barbara Harbor
- 5. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (14 comments)
- 2. SBCAG Agrees to Include Montecito Proposals in Highway 101 Review (13 comments)
- 3. Randi Rabin: How to Respond When a Parent Is Abusive to a Child in Public (8 comments)
- 4. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (7 comments)
- 5. Public Pays Price Tag for Sexually Violent Predator (6 comments)