Hello! My Baby
Set 100 years ago on the sidewalks of New York, young Mickey McKee, King of the Song-Pluggers, dreams of writing the next Tin Pan Alley million-selling hit song. Only problem is Mickey can’t write a note—until he meets Nelly Gold, a teenage factory girl with a talent for tunes and moxie to spare. Mickey and Nelly make beautiful music together until she puts on the trousers she once sewed, calls herself Ned, and becomes the new King of the Pluggers, and Mickey’s arch-rival.
- Presented by: hchadwin
- Starts: May 05, 2012 at 2:30 p.m.
- Price: Tickets range from $27 to $78.
- Website: http://www.lobero.com/calendar/index.php?display=event&id=763&returnto=list
- 1. Bob Adams, Bill MacKinnon Join Casa Dorinda’s Governing Board
- 2. Criminal Grand Jury Indicts 9 in Gang Torture-Slaying
- 3. Medical Technology Venture Wins Top Honors and $10,000 in UCSB Competition
- 4. Guerry Awards Recognize Excellence in Santa Barbara County Law Enforcement
- 5. Santa Maria Council Approves Permit for New Hancock Apartment Complex
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (18 comments)
- 2. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (13 comments)
- 3. SBCAG Agrees to Include Montecito Proposals in Highway 101 Review (13 comments)
- 4. New Reports Slam Deficiencies of County Mental Health Department, Call for Action (9 comments)
- 5. Goleta Council Opposes Plan to Reduce Staffing at Storke Road Fire Station (8 comments)