Hello! My Baby
Set 100 years ago on the sidewalks of New York, young Mickey McKee, King of the Song-Pluggers, dreams of writing the next Tin Pan Alley million-selling hit song. Only problem is Mickey can’t write a note—until he meets Nelly Gold, a teenage factory girl with a talent for tunes and moxie to spare. Mickey and Nelly make beautiful music together until she puts on the trousers she once sewed, calls herself Ned, and becomes the new King of the Pluggers, and Mickey’s arch-rival.
- Presented by: hchadwin
- Starts: May 05, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- Price: Tickets range from $27 to $78.
- Website: http://www.lobero.com/calendar/index.php?display=event&id=763&returnto=list
- 1. Santa Barbara County Moving Forward on Changes to Mental Health Department
- 2. Goleta Council Opposes Plan to Reduce Staffing at Storke Road Fire Station
- 3. Water-Rescue Exercise Lures Spectators at Santa Barbara Harbor
- 4. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son
- 5. Carpinteria Boys & Girls Club Dinner and Auction Raise $100,000
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (14 comments)
- 2. SBCAG Agrees to Include Montecito Proposals in Highway 101 Review (13 comments)
- 3. Randi Rabin: How to Respond When a Parent Is Abusive to a Child in Public (7 comments)
- 4. Abandoned Panga Found Along Gaviota Coast (6 comments)
- 5. Public Pays Price Tag for Sexually Violent Predator (5 comments)