Hello! My Baby
Set 100 years ago on the sidewalks of New York, young Mickey McKee, King of the Song-Pluggers, dreams of writing the next Tin Pan Alley million-selling hit song. Only problem is Mickey can’t write a note—until he meets Nelly Gold, a teenage factory girl with a talent for tunes and moxie to spare. Mickey and Nelly make beautiful music together until she puts on the trousers she once sewed, calls herself Ned, and becomes the new King of the Pluggers, and Mickey’s arch-rival.
- Presented by: hchadwin
- Starts: May 06, 2012 at 2:30 p.m.
- Price: Tickets range from $27 to $78.
- Website: http://www.lobero.com/calendar/index.php?display=event&id=763&returnto=list
- 1. ‘The Hero Twins’ Delights Center Stage Theater Audiences — But You’ve Got to Go Today
- 2. Birdwatching Goes High-Tech with UCSB Grad’s New Birdeez App
- 3. Man Seriously Injured in Isla Vista Attack
- 4. Tony Bennett Delivers — in Art and Song — for UCSB Arts & Lectures Education Fund
- 5. Sundowner Winds in Forecast Sunday West of Goleta
- 1. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (13 comments)
- 2. Neighborhood Clinics Issue Funding Plea to Avert Shutdown (11 comments)
- 3. New Reports Slam Deficiencies of County Mental Health Department, Call for Action (9 comments)
- 4. With Renewed Focus, SBCC Graduate Robert Gutierrez Sees Bright Future (8 comments)
- 5. Goleta Council Opposes Plan to Reduce Staffing at Storke Road Fire Station (8 comments)