Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Wind Returns to Santa Barbara County’s South Coast; Advisory Extended - 12.21.2014 2:50 p.m.
- 2. ‘Walk-Away’ From Mental-Health Facility Found Safe - 12.21.2014 11:13 a.m.
- 3. Wind Advisory in Effect for Santa Barbara County’s South Coast Through Sunday… - 12.20.2014 11:15 p.m.
- 4. Village Dirtbags Roll Out New Bicycles in Annual Giveaway for Vandenberg Air Force… - 12.20.2014 11:00 p.m.
- 5. Gerald Carpenter: French Organ Music on Menu at Trinity Episcopal Church - 12.20.2014 9:35 p.m.