Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Attorneys Deliver Closing Arguments in Trial of Man Who Shot His Parents in Orcutt - 05.05.2015 10:00 p.m.
- 2. Carpinteria-Summerland Bond to Build New Fire Station Failing in Early Election… - 05.05.2015 9:10 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Council Bans New Groundwater Well Permits, Skips Ban on New Swimming… - 05.05.2015 8:26 p.m.
- 4. Goleta City Council Gives Approval for First Gas Station to Sell Liquor - 05.05.2015 7:44 p.m.
- 5. Judge Rules Against Defamation Claims of Former Congressional Candidate Chris… - 05.05.2015 6:30 p.m.