Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Bomb Squad Disposes of Grenade in Santa Maria - 09.01.2014 9:22 p.m.
- 2. Towbes Group Focuses on Apartment Living to Help Meet Need for Affordable Housing - 09.01.2014 8:44 p.m.
- 3. More Plaintiffs Join Lawsuit Against City of Santa Barbara Over ‘Gang’… - 09.01.2014 6:00 p.m.
- 4. Gaviota Rest Areas Along Highway 101 to Remain Closed Until February - 09.01.2014 5:28 p.m.
- 5. Santa Maria Council May Mandate Safety Gear at Bicycle Park - 09.01.2014 5:09 p.m.