Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Capps Applauds Covered California’s Efforts to Reduce Cost of Specialty… - 05.28.2015 8:36 a.m.
- 2. Montecito Fire District to Test Emergency Notification Methods on Monday - 05.28.2015 7:15 a.m.
- 3. Florence Chan Joins CenCal Health as Director of Health Services - 05.28.2015 7:05 a.m.
- 4. Gerald Carpenter: UCSB Wind Ensemble Playing with ‘Water, Winds and Fire’ - 05.28.2015 6:41 a.m.
- 5. Proposal for Four-Story Mixed-Use Project in Downtown Santa Barbara Raises Concern - 05.27.2015 11:00 p.m.