Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. High School Brothers Launch Online Volunteer Portal for Santa Barbara-Area Students - 09.02.2015 8:01 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Airport Has High Hopes for More Commercial Air Service - 09.02.2015 7:47 p.m.
- 3. Airman With Santa Maria Roots Identifies Girl in Iconic Hurricane Katrina Photo - 09.02.2015 7:40 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Supervisors Deny Project Changes at Gaviota Coast Ranch - 09.02.2015 5:03 p.m.
- 5. Former Haggen Grocery Employee Claims Wrongful Termination - 09.02.2015 4:52 p.m.