Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Lompoc School District’s Sid Haro Nominated for Valley of the Flowers Peace… - 09.30.2014 2:55 p.m.
- 2. City National Bank, United Way Provide Free Backpacks and Supplies to Franklin… - 09.30.2014 2:41 p.m.
- 3. Cynder Sinclair: UC Santa Barbara Profoundly Impacts Our Entire Community - 09.30.2014 2:00 p.m.
- 4. UCSB Researchers Help Produce the First Health Index That Rates All of Earth’s… - 09.30.2014 1:39 p.m.
- 5. Letter to the Editor: CLUE-SB Board Endorses Measure P - 09.30.2014 1:32 p.m.