Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Organizer/Sponsor: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. No Injuries in 5-Vehicle Crash on Highway 101 in Santa Barbara - 05.30.2016 10:19 p.m.
- 2. Mother of Fallen Warrior Shares Story At Santa Maria Memorial Day Ceremony - 05.30.2016 9:18 p.m.
- 3. Firefighters Show They Give A Hoot as They Rescue Baby Owl - 05.30.2016 9:02 p.m.
- 4. Mark Sylvester: What Does the Open Door Mean to You? - 05.30.2016 8:00 p.m.
- 5. UCSB earns No. 2 seed in Nashville Regional - 05.30.2016 6:53 p.m.