Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. San Marcos High School Community Grieves Loss of Student Killed in Car Crash - 08.28.2014 10:45 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara City Fire Department Shows Off New Equipment - 08.28.2014 10:13 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria CHP Officer Heralded for Saving Boy from Near Drowning - 08.28.2014 9:10 p.m.
- 4. Suspect in Death of Santa Maria Man Faces Different Charge at Arraignment - 08.28.2014 8:42 p.m.
- 5. BizHawk: Invoca Plans to Expand Into Nearby Downtown Space - 08.28.2014 7:48 p.m.