Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Cousteaus Accept Attenborough Award for Nature Filmmaking at Premiere of ‘Secret… - 01.28.2015 11:52 p.m.
- 2. Santa Maria Police Honor Top Officer, Recognize Several Lifesavers at Awards Luncheon - 01.28.2015 9:43 p.m.
- 3. NASA Satellite’s Mesh Antenna Built in Santa Barbara County - 01.28.2015 8:45 p.m.
- 4. Don Donaldson Sworn In for Second Term as Board President for Goleta Chamber of… - 01.28.2015 7:22 p.m.
- 5. Court Schedules April Trial for Santa Barbara District Elections Case - 01.28.2015 5:12 p.m.