Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Community Invited to Thanksgiving Day Service at Christian Science Church - 11.20.2014 12:50 p.m.
- 2. SBCC Theatre Arts Department Names Sara Smith/Phyllis Mailes Scholarship Competition… - 11.20.2014 12:39 p.m.
- 3. Two-Day Maintenance Project on Highway 246 In Lompoc Begins Monday - 11.20.2014 12:33 p.m.
- 4. Bill Cirone: Giving Thanks to Community, Businesses for Support of Our Schools - 11.20.2014 12:00 p.m.
- 5. One Injured in School Bus Crash in Goleta - 11.20.2014 9:33 a.m.