Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Santa Barbara Looks To Crack Down On News Racks, Charge Annual Fees - 06.29.2015 9:31 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara May Loan $1 Million to Low-Income Senior Housing Project - 06.29.2015 7:34 p.m.
- 3. Karen Telleen-Lawton: The Pope and the Environment — We Should Heed His Warnings - 06.29.2015 7:29 p.m.
- 4. County-Contracted Forensic Pathologist Investigated By Santa Barbara County DA,… - 06.29.2015 7:24 p.m.
- 5. Firefighters Gain Upper Hand on Burton Mesa Fire Near Lompoc - 06.29.2015 1:39 p.m.