Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. BizHawk: Saks Fifth Avenue Reopens as Saks OFF 5TH on State Street - 10.08.2015 6:19 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara County Receives $95,000 for Human-Trafficking Victim Advocate - 10.08.2015 6:13 p.m.
- 3. Wind Virtuosi Take Stage in Camerata Pacifica’s November Program - 10.08.2015 3:21 p.m.
- 4. In Honor of Santa Barbara County’s Energy Awareness Month, emPower will… - 10.08.2015 2:16 p.m.
- 5. Thirteen Students Join Inaugural Class of Providence Engineering Academy - 10.08.2015 1:59 p.m.