“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Dream Foundation Appoints Corporate Executives to National Board of Directors - June 28, 2016 | 8:55 a.m.
- 2. Former Concordia Star Ellie Johnson is new Westmont Women’s Tennis Coach - June 28, 2016 | 8:45 a.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County Fire Department Issues Strict Burn Ban - June 28, 2016 | 8:00 a.m.
- 4. Letter to the Editor: Planned Parenthood Hails Supreme Court Ruling - June 28, 2016 | 7:30 a.m.
- 5. Santa Maria Task Force Works to Snuff Out Illegal Use of Fireworks - June 27, 2016 | 10:27 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >