“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Ron Fink: GOP Presidential Field Includes Stand-Outs, Also-Rans - 08.04.2015 10:37 p.m.
- 2. Santa Maria, Lompoc Participate in ‘National Night Out’ - 08.04.2015 10:14 p.m.
- 3. Montecito Library Asks Community For Help After Hours Cut Back - 08.04.2015 7:44 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Homeowner Can Build Swimming Pool, Despite Neighbor’s Plea - 08.04.2015 7:40 p.m.
- 5. Aspiring Rap Artist Seeks New Hearing After Court Orders Charges for Threatening… - 08.04.2015 7:37 p.m.