“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Let the Fun Begin: Nites Moves is Back on Wednesdays - 05.05.2016 12:42 a.m.
- 2. Malcolm Gordon’s HR, Sal Delgado’s Pitching Lift Carpinteria Over… - 05.04.2016 9:43 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara City Council Holds First Round of Budget Hearings - 05.04.2016 9:17 p.m.
- 4. Lompoc Motorsports Park Faces New Costs for Environmental Studies - 05.04.2016 9:10 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Historic Landmarks Panel Scrutinizes Ball Park, Natural History… - 05.04.2016 8:51 p.m.