“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. San Marcos Volleyball Players Earn Medals at AAU National Classic in NYC - 09.02.2014 6:54 a.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Beautiful Hosting Annual Awards Gala on Sept. 28 - 09.02.2014 5:52 a.m.
- 3. County Considers Revisions to Dangerous-Dog Ordinance After Shelter Death - 09.01.2014 9:50 p.m.
- 4. Bomb Squad Disposes of Grenade in Santa Maria - 09.01.2014 9:22 p.m.
- 5. Towbes Group Focuses on Apartment Living to Help Meet Need for Affordable Housing - 09.01.2014 8:44 p.m.