“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Carpinteria Council on Board with Plans for Skate Park Near City Hall - 12.21.2014 11:45 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Plugs In to Tesla Motors Plan to Expand Site of Future Dealership - 12.21.2014 10:45 p.m.
- 3. Isla Vista Report Recommends Uniform Community Policing Practices, Restorative… - 12.21.2014 9:50 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Schools Link Drop in Student Suspensions to Success of ‘Restorative’… - 12.21.2014 6:15 p.m.
- 5. Michelle Malkin: Michelle Obama’s Tall Tales of Racialized Victimhood - 12.21.2014 5:30 p.m.