“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Vitamin Angels Raises $200,000 at Coastal Golf Classic to Fund Supplements for… - 10.09.2015 9:56 p.m.
- 2. Funds Set Up To Help Children After Murder-Suicide in Los Olivos - 10.09.2015 9:55 p.m.
- 3. Discount Prices (But not Laughs) to LOL Festival for Students - 10.09.2015 7:06 p.m.
- 4. CALM CEO Prepares to Retire From Long-held Post - 10.09.2015 5:25 p.m.
- 5. Nobel Laureates Descend on UC Santa Barbara to Celebrate Light - 10.09.2015 4:53 p.m.