“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Capps Requests Federal Oversight Hearing in Santa Barbara to Investigate Refugio… - 06.03.2015 10:00 a.m.
- 2. Bill Cirone: Summer Assignments for Parents of Schoolchildren - 06.03.2015 9:45 a.m.
- 3. Reyne Stapelmann: It’s Time for Zoning Inspection Reports to Become Voluntary - 06.03.2015 9:30 a.m.
- 4. Union Bank, Partners to Host Free Community Shred Day in Carpinteria - 06.03.2015 9:19 a.m.
- 5. Actor Billy Baldwin, Former Lompoc Mayor Joyce Howerton Join KCLU Advisory Board - 06.03.2015 9:13 a.m.