“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Tom Donohue: Elections Have Consequences; What’s at Stake This Year? - 10.21.2014 9:52 a.m.
- 2. Letter to the Editor: Measure Q Is for Questions - 10.21.2014 9:06 a.m.
- 3. Phone Scam Targets SCE Customers in Santa Barbara - 10.21.2014 8:46 a.m.
- 4. Crane School’s Annual Country Fair Saddling Up for ‘Harvest Hoedown’ - 10.21.2014 8:13 a.m.
- 5. Three Reported Hurt in Wreck Near Santa Maria - 10.21.2014 7:58 a.m.