“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Montecito Water District Headquarters Could House Desalination Plant, Consultants… - 10.29.2014 10:25 p.m.
- 2. UCSB Taking Precautions to Prevent Haunting Halloween in Isla Vista - 10.29.2014 8:00 p.m.
- 3. Guadalupe Council Agrees Not to Leave the Senior Center in the Dark - 10.29.2014 7:13 p.m.
- 4. One Killed in Crash of Military Plane Near Oxnard - 10.29.2014 6:29 p.m.
- 5. Rain in Forecast for Santa Barbara County on Friday - 10.29.2014 5:25 p.m.