“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. New Building Blends Into Historic Santa Maria High School Campus - 08.28.2015 7:09 p.m.
- 2. Refugio Oil Spill Cleanup Prepares to Enter Final Phase - 08.28.2015 6:43 p.m.
- 3. High-Speed Motorcyclist’s Past Includes DUI, Hit-and-Run Charges in Santa… - 08.28.2015 4:13 p.m.
- 4. Mona Charen: The Republican Face of Caesarism - 08.28.2015 4:10 p.m.
- 5. Outdoors Q&A: Blue Crabs in Mission Bay? - 08.28.2015 4:08 p.m.