“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. MTD Aims to Improve Bus Service for Santa Barbara City College Students - 08.22.2014 9:30 p.m.
- 2. Thunder Over the Valley Air Show Returns to Santa Maria - 08.22.2014 8:14 p.m.
- 3. La Casa de La Raza, Facing Foreclosure, Negotiates with Lender to Delay Auction - 08.22.2014 7:34 p.m.
- 4. Road Closures Scheduled for Santa Barbara Triathlon - 08.22.2014 7:27 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Receives $8.6 Million from State in Active Transportation Program… - 08.22.2014 7:04 p.m.