“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Police Chief Lori Luhnow Outlines Plans for Community Policing, Engagement - July 23, 2016 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Tara Jones: With Growing Popularity of Local Rosé Wines, Santa Barbara County… - July 23, 2016 | 10:30 p.m.
- 3. Man Suspected of Sexual Assault Nabbed in Downtown Santa Barbara - July 23, 2016 | 9:57 p.m.
- 4. Goleta Valley South U11s Go on HR Rampage in Sub-Division Tourney Win - July 23, 2016 | 9:53 p.m.
- 5. Man Robbed at Knifepoint at La Cumbre Plaza in Santa Barbara - July 23, 2016 | 9:48 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >