“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Injured Dog, Backpackers Airlifted from Santa Barbara Backcountry - 05.30.2016 11:18 p.m.
- 2. No Injuries in 5-Vehicle Crash on Highway 101 in Santa Barbara - 05.30.2016 10:19 p.m.
- 3. Mother of Fallen Warrior Shares Story At Santa Maria Memorial Day Ceremony - 05.30.2016 9:18 p.m.
- 4. Firefighters Show They Give A Hoot as They Rescue Baby Owl - 05.30.2016 9:02 p.m.
- 5. Mark Sylvester: What Does the Open Door Mean to You? - 05.30.2016 8:00 p.m.