“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. 11 Things You Need to Know About Santa Barbara’s City Council District Elections - 03.29.2015 9:16 p.m.
- 2. San Miguel Island May Reopen in Fall After Old Military Ordnance Removed from… - 03.29.2015 8:15 p.m.
- 3. Off-Duty Sheriff’s Deputy Foils Would-Be Carjacker at Santa Maria Restaurant - 03.29.2015 6:17 p.m.
- 4. A Different Point of View Shows Budding Pilots the Sky’s the Limit - 03.29.2015 5:40 p.m.
- 5. Michelle Malkin: NAACP’s Fomenters of Fear Still Lynching the Truth - 03.29.2015 5:30 p.m.