“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. 1 Injured in State Street Rollover Accident in Santa Barbara - 11.26.2014 1:21 p.m.
- 2. Power Outage Impacts Downtown Santa Barbara Area - 11.26.2014 12:43 p.m.
- 3. Steven Crandell: Who Will You Be for Thanksgiving? Beast of Burden or Philanthropist… - 11.26.2014 12:40 p.m.
- 4. Girl Up Initiative Uganda Shares Its Mission of Providing Empowerment and Education - 11.26.2014 12:20 p.m.
- 5. SBCC Measure V Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee Names New Officers - 11.26.2014 11:59 a.m.