“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Lompoc Chamber of Commerce Serves Up Free Lunch at Vandenberg Air Force Base - 09.19.2014 10:33 p.m.
- 2. Friendship Center Raises a Glass for Great Wines for Good Cause - 09.19.2014 9:40 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Cruzin’ for Life to Raise Funds for Cancer Services - 09.19.2014 8:52 p.m.
- 4. Letter to the Editor: Resisting the Corrupt Oil/Gas Industry - 09.19.2014 8:25 p.m.
- 5. Dario Pini Sues City of Carpinteria for ‘Unreasonable’ Fees from Code… - 09.19.2014 5:20 p.m.