“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Film Festival’s Cinema Vanguard Award Fetes Rooney Mara - 02.12.2016 11:25 p.m.
- 2. El Niño: Insurers Warn Flood Coverage Isn’t Included in Most Homeowners Policies - 02.12.2016 6:44 p.m.
- 3. Feeling Love Sick? 9 Diseases You Can Get From Kissing - 02.12.2016 6:37 p.m.
- 4. Cash-Strapped Santa Barbara Hires Consultant To Help Manage Its Streets - 02.12.2016 6:32 p.m.
- 5. Joint Operation Results in Seizure of 83 Firearms, 10 Arrests - 02.12.2016 6:16 p.m.