“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Bowing to Public Pushback, Santa Barbara Derails Trail Plan for Douglas Family… - 11.28.2015 10:20 p.m.
- 2. North County Celebrates Holiday Season with Parades, Tree-Lighting Ceremonies… - 11.28.2015 8:15 p.m.
- 3. Mark Shields: Republicans, Democrats Seem to be Changing Places in 2016 - 11.28.2015 5:15 p.m.
- 4. St. Mark’s-in-the-Valley Hosts Special Christmas Concert with Adelfos Ensemble - 11.28.2015 3:46 p.m.
- 5. Gerald Carpenter: Led by Violinist Augustin Hadelich, Orpheus Goes Baroque — and… - 11.28.2015 12:20 p.m.