“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Essential Tips to Make Your Kid’s Dorm Room Feel More Like Home - 07.29.2015 11:30 a.m.
- 2. Take a Stand Against Crime at National Night Out in Santa Maria - 07.29.2015 11:04 a.m.
- 3. Santa Paula Man Arrested for String of Goleta Vehicle Burglaries - 07.29.2015 10:55 a.m.
- 4. Crews Investigating Oil Slick Offshore from Goleta Beach - 07.29.2015 10:55 a.m.
- 5. Willy Chamberlin Dies at 75; Santa Ynez Rancher, Ex-Supervisor - 07.29.2015 10:33 a.m.