“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Alma Del Pueblo Mixed-Use Project Achieves LEED Platinum Certification - 03.05.2015 9:00 a.m.
- 2. ‘Mulch Madness’ Returning to Santa Ynez Valley Botanic Garden - 03.05.2015 7:52 a.m.
- 3. Woman Injured in Rollover Crash in Santa Barbara - 03.04.2015 10:24 p.m.
- 4. Montecito Water District Plans Surcharge, Increase to Rationing Amounts to Balance… - 03.04.2015 9:40 p.m.
- 5. Driver in Alleged DUI Crash Showed Signs of Intoxication, CHP Officer Testifies - 03.04.2015 8:18 p.m.