“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Diane Dimond: Judge Sends Veteran To Jail, Then Serves Sentence With Him - 04.30.2016 5:30 p.m.
- 2. Mark Shields: We Don’t Neeed a Pander Bear Like Carly Fiorina - 04.30.2016 5:15 p.m.
- 3. SBCC Softball Draws Grossmont in Regional Playoffs - 04.30.2016 4:33 p.m.
- 4. 25 Allergy-Fighting Foods That Can Help You Breathe Easier - 04.30.2016 1:30 p.m.
- 5. Chris Jones: Well-Crafted Co-Ownership Agreements a Key Step in Successful Relationships - 04.30.2016 12:30 p.m.