“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Michelle Malkin: America’s Indiscriminate Refugee Policies Enable Jihad… - 09.21.2014 5:30 p.m.
- 2. Susan Estrich: It’s Time for Barack Obama to Become Commander in Chief - 09.21.2014 5:15 p.m.
- 3. Lengthy Extrication Required After Crash Near Orcutt - 09.21.2014 3:37 p.m.
- 4. Jeff Moehlis: In Advance of Paso Robles Show, Beach Boys’ Al Jardine Talks ‘Heroes… - 09.21.2014 1:25 p.m.
- 5. Letter to the Editor: Additional Questions about Lompoc Swap Meet - 09.21.2014 12:45 p.m.