“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Remodeling Delays Put Crimp in Sonos Plans to Move, Expand in Downtown Santa Barbara - 12.27.2014 10:55 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Seniors Find Peace of Mind With DASH Medical Care Program - 12.27.2014 10:15 p.m.
- 3. Series of Power Outages Plagues Santa Ynez Valley - 12.27.2014 5:34 p.m.
- 4. Diane Dimond: Don’t Waste a New Year’s Wish on World Peace - 12.27.2014 5:30 p.m.
- 5. Alleged Teen Robber in Custody After Seeing Surveillance Photo on News - 12.27.2014 5:07 p.m.