“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Natasha Feshbach, Erica Schroeder Qualify for State Championships - 05.28.2016 2:02 p.m.
- 2. Allison Moehlis: Last Memory of 2016 Solvang Century Was a First for a 103-Mile… - 05.28.2016 12:30 p.m.
- 3. Chris Jones: Charitable Foundations Are the Smart Way to Give - 05.28.2016 11:30 a.m.
- 4. Jim Langley: A Spiritual Discussion on Fear and Focus - 05.28.2016 10:30 a.m.
- 5. Bernie Sanders Brings Message of Political Revolution to Rally at Santa Barbara… - 05.28.2016 9:51 a.m.