“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Louise Palanker: Is Bisexuality ‘Normal’ at 12? Plus, Jealousy and Starting… - 01.31.2015 10:25 a.m.
- 2. Delta Rocket Soars From Vandenberg With NASA Satellite - 01.31.2015 6:25 a.m.
- 3. Teen Girl Killed, 2 Hurt in Santa Maria Crash - 01.30.2015 11:38 p.m.
- 4. Jennifer Aniston Honored with SBIFF’s Montecito Award for Her Role in ‘Cake’ - 01.30.2015 10:57 p.m.
- 5. Letter to the Editor: Let Business Owners Decide on Santa Barbara Improvement… - 01.30.2015 10:44 p.m.