“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Hancock College Offers Career-Launching Courses in Cosmetology and Manicuring - 11.30.2015 11:26 a.m.
- 2. ‘Back to the Future’ Creator, Bob Gale, to Make Appearance at Metro… - 11.30.2015 10:42 a.m.
- 3. Surf Happens Presents the Second Annual Lakey Peterson Keiki Bowl - 11.30.2015 10:00 a.m.
- 4. Materials Professor at UCSB Craig Hawker Named AAAS Fellow - 11.30.2015 9:12 a.m.
- 5. Downtown Santa Barbara Prepares for 63rd Annual Holiday Parade, Selects Prince… - 11.30.2015 8:37 a.m.