“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Tropicana Student Living Selects 2015–2016 Resident Staff - 08.31.2015 6:26 p.m.
- 2. Westmont Advances in National Rankings - 08.31.2015 5:55 p.m.
- 3. New Goleta Ice Rink will be Home Base for Santa Barbara Royals High School Hockey… - 08.31.2015 5:50 p.m.
- 4. Woman Sentenced to Three Years in Prison in Santa Maria Pandering Case - 08.31.2015 5:37 p.m.
- 5. Coldwell Banker Presents Donations to High School Arts and Sports Programs - 08.31.2015 5:19 p.m.