“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Country Music Star Sara Evans Bringing U.S. Tour to Chumash Casino Resort - 10.01.2014 3:27 p.m.
- 2. Probation Employee Charged with Workers’ Comp Fraud - 10.01.2014 3:03 p.m.
- 3. Carpinteria Couple Launch Crowd-Funding Campaign for ‘ReMoved Part Two’… - 10.01.2014 2:41 p.m.
- 4. Report of Possible Downed Aircraft Proves Unfounded - 10.01.2014 1:50 p.m.
- 5. 2 Injured in Scooter-Bicyclist Head-On Collision - 10.01.2014 1:09 p.m.