“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Judy Foreman: Élu Delivers Sexy, Cool, Street Luxury with a Touch of Rock ‘n’… - 08.31.2014 11:45 p.m.
- 2. After Years of Pressure, Santa Barbara ’s Eastside Residents to Get Brighter… - 08.31.2014 10:05 p.m.
- 3. Isla Vista Housing Project to Give Homeless Much More Than a Roof Over Their Heads - 08.31.2014 9:10 p.m.
- 4. New Classroom Building Changing the Look at Venerable Santa Maria High School - 08.31.2014 8:15 p.m.
- 5. Michelle Malkin: Bloodstained Hypocrisy of Hollywood’s Violence Profiteers - 08.31.2014 5:30 p.m.