“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Officials Ponder Bypassing Lake Cachuma to Get State Water to South Coast - 04.26.2015 11:30 p.m.
- 2. Amid 70 mph Winds, Firefighters Battle Two-Alarm Fire in Montecito - 04.26.2015 10:20 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County Firefighter Eric Gray, Search Dog Riley Headed to Nepal in… - 04.26.2015 8:34 p.m.
- 4. Jeff Moehlis: Herb Pedersen Talks Chris Hillman, Desert Rose Band and Plaza Playhouse… - 04.26.2015 8:30 p.m.
- 5. Vegetation Fire Chars Acre in Casmalia - 04.26.2015 6:06 p.m.