“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. BizHawk: Starbucks to Open Soon Inside Carrillo Street Ralph’s Market - 02.11.2016 7:33 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Harbor Takes Steps to Prepare for High Tides, El Niño Storms - 02.11.2016 7:31 p.m.
- 3. Kellogg School Sixth-Grader Gives Back With ‘Change for Change’ Campaign - 02.11.2016 7:20 p.m.
- 4. Santa Maria-Bonita School District to Buy 26 Portable Buildings Due to Growth - 02.11.2016 6:49 p.m.
- 5. Governor Seeking Financial Relief for Commercial Crab Fishermen Hit by Harvest… - 02.11.2016 6:38 p.m.