“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Make a Game of Reading at the United Learning Center This Summer - 05.30.2015 10:10 a.m.
- 2. Louise Palanker: Flirting with 3 Boys, Smacking Girls’ Butts, Building Confidence - 05.30.2015 10:00 a.m.
- 3. ‘Suspicious’ Fire Damages Vehicles, Building in Santa Barbara - 05.30.2015 9:29 a.m.
- 4. While Animals Suffer at Surface, Refugio Oil Spill’s Underwater Impacts… - 05.29.2015 10:30 p.m.
- 5. Letter to the Editor: Oil Companies and the Kochroach Klub - 05.29.2015 10:00 p.m.