“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Judy Foreman: As Ebola Crisis Spreads, Direct Relief Proving that Partnerships… - 10.19.2014 7:50 p.m.
- 2. Woman Reports Shark Attack on Outrigger Canoe in Santa Barbara Channel - 10.19.2014 7:37 p.m.
- 3. NASA Satellite Launched from VAFB Helps Reveal Secrets of the Sun - 10.19.2014 7:25 p.m.
- 4. Monday Is Voter Registration Deadline for Nov. 4 Election - 10.19.2014 7:15 p.m.
- 5. Cinema in Focus: ‘Fury’ - 10.19.2014 5:45 p.m.