“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Bragg Health Institute Installs Greenhouse at San Marcos for Environmental Horticulture
- 2. Rachel Cantrell: Eating Disorders — Vanity or Something Deeper?
- 3. Vandenberg Postpones Test Launch of Unarmed Minuteman III Missile
- 4. Santa Barbara Police, Fire Proposed Budgets Mostly Status Quo for Next Fiscal Year
- 5. Local Law Enforcement Officials Weigh In on Lowering DUI Threshold
- 1. Residents Blast City Officials Over Santa Barbara’s Proposed Gang Injunction (19 comments)
- 2. City of Santa Barbara Facing Soaring Retirement Costs (16 comments)
- 3. Robert Scheer: Elizabeth Warren Takes Stand on Behalf of College Students (15 comments)
- 4. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (13 comments)
- 5. SBCAG Agrees to Include Montecito Proposals in Highway 101 Review (13 comments)