Leads Club - Thursday Co-Ed Luncheon
Join us for our weekly business networking luncheon where you will meet other business owners working together to build their businesses. Our speakers will be Catherine Dishion of Prospect Mortgage and Tom Bream of Bream Accounting & Tax Service. Please contact Cheryl Ebner of Santa Barbara Virtual Assistants at 968-1282 with questions or to R.S.V.P.
- Presented by: CherEbner
- Starts: June 21, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
- Price: $18
Marmalade Cafe, La Cumbre Plaza
- 1. Three Jailed After Police Seize Meth, Heroin
- 2. For SBCC Graduates, Commencement a Time to Celebrate and Reflect
- 3. Allan Hancock College Graduates Take Next Step on Path to Success
- 4. Williams’ Energy Efficiency Bill Advances to Senate
- 5. Santa Barbara School Board Reviewing New Policies Limiting Food Fundraisers
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (18 comments)
- 2. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (13 comments)
- 3. Neighborhood Clinics Issue Funding Plea to Avert Shutdown (11 comments)
- 4. New Reports Slam Deficiencies of County Mental Health Department, Call for Action (9 comments)
- 5. With Renewed Focus, SBCC Graduate Robert Gutierrez Sees Bright Future (8 comments)