Leads Club - Thursday Co-Ed Luncheon
Join us for our weekly business networking luncheon where you will meet other business owners working together to build their businesses. Our speakers will be Will Purvis of Move Green and David Machacek of Independent Capital Management.. Please contact Cheryl Ebner of Santa Barbara Virtual Assistants at 968-1282 with questions or to R.S.V.P.
- Presented by: CherEbner
- Starts: June 28, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
- Price: $18
Marmalade Cafe, La Cumbre Plaza
- 1. Vandenberg AFB to Test Launch Unarmed Minuteman III Missile
- 2. Santa Barbara Police, Fire Proposed Budgets Mostly Status Quo for Next Fiscal Year
- 3. Local Law Enforcement Officials Weigh In on Lowering DUI Threshold
- 4. Public Pays Price Tag for Sexually Violent Predator
- 5. Winifred Lender: 8 Tips for Improving Your Sleep, and Your Health
- 1. Residents Blast City Officials Over Santa Barbara’s Proposed Gang Injunction (19 comments)
- 2. City of Santa Barbara Facing Soaring Retirement Costs (16 comments)
- 3. Robert Scheer: Elizabeth Warren Takes Stand on Behalf of College Students (15 comments)
- 4. SBCAG Agrees to Include Montecito Proposals in Highway 101 Review (13 comments)
- 5. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (10 comments)