Leads Club - Thursday Co-Ed Luncheon
Join us for our weekly business networking luncheon where you will meet other business owners working together to build their businesses. Our speakers will be Ken Frye of Ken Frye Artisan in Wood and Nick Ulrich of Santa Barbara Axxess. Please contact Cheryl Ebner of Santa Barbara Virtual Assistants at 968-1282 with questions or to R.S.V.P.
- Presented by: CherEbner
- Starts: July 05, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
- Price: $18
Marmalade Cafe, La Cumbre Plaza
- 1. Open House Listings: May 25 & May 26, 2013
- 2. Chumash Foundation Donates $6,000 to Santa Ynez High School’s Safe and Sober Grad Night
- 3. Bill Macfadyen: Paula Lopez Still Clicking with Noozhawk Readers
- 4. Letter to the Editor: Government Corruption at Its Worst
- 5. Santa Barbara Students Graduate from Whitman College
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (18 comments)
- 2. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (13 comments)
- 3. Neighborhood Clinics Issue Funding Plea to Avert Shutdown (11 comments)
- 4. New Reports Slam Deficiencies of County Mental Health Department, Call for Action (9 comments)
- 5. With Renewed Focus, SBCC Graduate Robert Gutierrez Sees Bright Future (8 comments)