Leads Club - Thursday Co-Ed Luncheon
Join us for our weekly business networking luncheon where you will meet other business owners working together to build their businesses. Our speakers will be Janie Arnold or Leads Club Chapter Consultant, and Greg Honnold of Farmer's Insurance. Please contact Cheryl Ebner of Santa Barbara Virtual Assistants at 968-1282 with questions or to R.S.V.P.
- Presented by: CherEbner
- Starts: July 12, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
- Price: $18
Marmalade Cafe, La Cumbre Plaza
- 1. Senate Approves Jackson Resolution to Honor Purple Heart Recipients Along Highway 101
- 2. United Nations Association Student Essay Contest Offers Cash Prize
- 3. Arlington Tavern Celebrating Memorial Day with All-American Barbecue
- 4. Nonprofits, Merchants Gearing Up for Caring and Sharing Event at Calle Real Center
- 5. CHP Begins Increased Measure A-Funded Safety Patrols on Highway 166
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (18 comments)
- 2. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (13 comments)
- 3. Neighborhood Clinics Issue Funding Plea to Avert Shutdown (10 comments)
- 4. New Reports Slam Deficiencies of County Mental Health Department, Call for Action (9 comments)
- 5. Goleta Council Opposes Plan to Reduce Staffing at Storke Road Fire Station (8 comments)