Mark Morris Dance Group
For three decades the Mark Morris Dance Group has enthralled critics and dance audiences with its seemingly endless display of creativity and masterful dancing, bringing the works of its namesake to life with unparalleled conviction, pristine beauty and an unfailing commitment to perform to live musical accompaniment. The sheer brilliance and wealth of Morris’ choreographic invention is a joyous expression of classical refinement and thrilling musicality.
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 26, 2012 at 8:00 pm
- Price: General Public $38.00 - $48.00 / UCSB Students $20.00
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2165
- 1. Law Enforcement Gearing Up for ‘Deltopia’ Street Party in Isla Vista - 03.26.2015 8:30 p.m.
- 2. BizHawk: Nuance Bar and Restaurant to Open in Former Blue Tavern Space at Hotel… - 03.26.2015 6:44 p.m.
- 3. A Year Later, Santa Maria Gang Prevention Documentary Racks Up Thousands of Viewings - 03.26.2015 6:11 p.m.
- 4. Partnership Hosts Community Workshops on Developing Food Action Plan - 03.26.2015 5:15 p.m.
- 5. Board Discusses Santa Barbara County’s $84 Million Maintenance Backlog - 03.26.2015 4:47 p.m.