Mark Morris Dance Group
For three decades the Mark Morris Dance Group has enthralled critics and dance audiences with its seemingly endless display of creativity and masterful dancing, bringing the works of its namesake to life with unparalleled conviction, pristine beauty and an unfailing commitment to perform to live musical accompaniment. The sheer brilliance and wealth of Morris’ choreographic invention is a joyous expression of classical refinement and thrilling musicality.
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 26, 2012 at 8:00 pm
- Price: General Public $38.00 - $48.00 / UCSB Students $20.00
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2165
- 1. Diane Dimond: What Glorifying the Game of Football Says About Us - 10.25.2014 8:35 p.m.
- 2. Mark Shields: Obama’s Loss of Public Support Puts Democrats at Risk - 10.25.2014 8:20 p.m.
- 3. Trash Container Fire Forces Evacuation of Goleta Home Depot - 10.25.2014 6:29 p.m.
- 4. Zombie Flash Mob Resurrects a ‘Thriller’ of a Fun and Fund-Raising Opportunity - 10.25.2014 4:15 p.m.
- 5. PathPoint Honors Helene Schneider, McDonald Family at 50th Anniversary Celebration - 10.25.2014 4:10 p.m.