Mark Morris Dance Group
For three decades the Mark Morris Dance Group has enthralled critics and dance audiences with its seemingly endless display of creativity and masterful dancing, bringing the works of its namesake to life with unparalleled conviction, pristine beauty and an unfailing commitment to perform to live musical accompaniment. The sheer brilliance and wealth of Morris’ choreographic invention is a joyous expression of classical refinement and thrilling musicality.
- Organizer/Sponsor: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 26, 2012 at 8:00 pm
- Price: General Public $38.00 - $48.00 / UCSB Students $20.00
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2165
- 1. Diane Dimond: What Are We Afraid of in Great Transgender Bathroom Debate? - 05.28.2016 5:30 p.m.
- 2. Mark Shields: Character Truly Is Destiny, But How Do We Know Donald Trump’s - 05.28.2016 5:15 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Launches Public Outreach Campaign to Publicize New Fireworks Rules - 05.28.2016 2:55 p.m.
- 4. Natasha Feshbach, Erica Schroeder Qualify for State Championships - 05.28.2016 2:02 p.m.
- 5. Allison Moehlis: Last Memory of 2016 Solvang Century Was a First for a 103-Mile… - 05.28.2016 12:30 p.m.