Mark Morris Dance Group
For three decades the Mark Morris Dance Group has enthralled critics and dance audiences with its seemingly endless display of creativity and masterful dancing, bringing the works of its namesake to life with unparalleled conviction, pristine beauty and an unfailing commitment to perform to live musical accompaniment. The sheer brilliance and wealth of Morris’ choreographic invention is a joyous expression of classical refinement and thrilling musicality.
- Presented by: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 26, 2012 at 8:00 pm
- Price: General Public $38.00 - $48.00 / UCSB Students $20.00
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2165
- 1. Santa Maria Empty Bowls Helps Fill the Coffers for Foodbank of Santa Barbara County - 10.22.2014 6:53 p.m.
- 2. Candidates for Goleta Water District Board Weigh In on Drought, Billing - 10.22.2014 6:00 p.m.
- 3. Jim Hightower: Going from One Bad War to a Worse One - 10.22.2014 5:20 p.m.
- 4. Gerald Carpenter: UCSB’s Paul Berkowitz to Perform All-Schubert Piano Recital - 10.22.2014 5:07 p.m.
- 5. Washington Elementary Cooking Up Inaugural Lobster Boil to Benefit Programs, Services - 10.22.2014 4:50 p.m.