SBYET is a non-profit, semi-professional children’s musical theatre ensemble that is sponsored and endowed by the community at large. The ensemble of young actors (ranging in ages from 8 to 17), works tirelessly for nine months to produce a full-scale musical at the Lobero Theatre every spring. Their current production of the well-loved family favorite, "Oliver," features some of Santa Barbara’s most talented young performers.
- Presented by: hchadwin
- Starts: May 12, 2012 at 2 p.m.
- Price: Adults are $28, Students 15 and under are $18 and Patrons are $103.
- Website: http://www.lobero.com/calendar/index.php?display=event&id=767&returnto=list
- 1. Stabbing Suspect Facing Attempted-Murder Charges
- 2. Mother of Former Coach Simon Chavez Files Lawsuit in Hit-and-Run Fatality
- 3. County Supervisors Delay Decision on Mental Health Contract for Juveniles
- 4. Cyclists Band Together to Push for Bike Lanes in Old Town Goleta
- 5. Three Escape Without Injury From Burning Goleta Home
- 1. California Budget Delivers Blow to Government Transparency (12 comments)
- 2. Board of Supervisors Ponders Budgets for Sheriff, Fire, Mental Health (10 comments)
- 3. Santa Barbara County Supervisors Approve Recommended Budget for 2013-14 (8 comments)
- 4. Michelle Malkin: Beware Obama’s ‘Social Innovation’ Slush Fund for Nonprofits (7 comments)
- 5. Police Seek Identity of Attempted-Murder Suspect in Convenience Store Stabbings (6 comments)