SBYET is a non-profit, semi-professional children’s musical theatre ensemble that is sponsored and endowed by the community at large. The ensemble of young actors (ranging in ages from 8 to 17), works tirelessly for nine months to produce a full-scale musical at the Lobero Theatre every spring. Their current production of the well-loved family favorite, "Oliver," features some of Santa Barbara’s most talented young performers.
- Presented by: hchadwin
- Starts: May 12, 2012 at 6 p.m.
- Price: Adults are $28, Students 15 and under are $18 and Patrons are $103.
- Website: http://www.lobero.com/calendar/index.php?display=event&id=767&returnto=list
- 1. Community’s Creative Spirit Shines Through at Summer Solstice Workshop
- 2. Trial Begins for Two Men Charged in Motorcycle Death
- 3. Santa Maria Council Denies Permit to National Discount Store
- 4. Private Airline Ready to Take Flight from Santa Barbara Airport
- 5. ‘Symphony in the Garden’ Cultivates Growing Support with Celebration of 60th Anniversary
- 1. California Budget Delivers Blow to Government Transparency (14 comments)
- 2. Michelle Malkin: Beware Obama’s ‘Social Innovation’ Slush Fund for Nonprofits (10 comments)
- 3. Santa Barbara County Supervisors Approve Recommended Budget for 2013-14 (8 comments)
- 4. Police Seek Identity of Attempted-Murder Suspect in Convenience Store Stabbings (6 comments)
- 5. Henry Schulte: If We Would Use the Process Already in Place, We Wouldn’t Need Immigration ‘Reform’ (5 comments)