SBYET is a non-profit, semi-professional children’s musical theatre ensemble that is sponsored and endowed by the community at large. The ensemble of young actors (ranging in ages from 8 to 17), works tirelessly for nine months to produce a full-scale musical at the Lobero Theatre every spring. Their current production of the well-loved family favorite, "Oliver," features some of Santa Barbara’s most talented young performers.
- Presented by: hchadwin
- Starts: May 13, 2012 at 2 p.m.
- Price: Adults are $28, Students 15 and under are $18 and Patrons are $103.
- Website: http://www.lobero.com/calendar/index.php?display=event&id=767&returnto=list
- 1. Santa Barbara County Officials Discuss Local Effects of Federal Health-Care Law
- 2. With Renewed Vision, SBCC Graduate Robert Gutierrez Sees Bright Future
- 3. Pacific Western Bank Opens Full-Service Branch in Downtown Santa Barbara
- 4. BizHawk: Carpinteria Couple’s New Mobile Business Brings Refills to You
- 5. Sex Trial of Former St. Joseph Student to Begin
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (18 comments)
- 2. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (13 comments)
- 3. Neighborhood Clinics Issue Funding Plea to Avert Shutdown (9 comments)
- 4. New Reports Slam Deficiencies of County Mental Health Department, Call for Action (9 comments)
- 5. Goleta Council Opposes Plan to Reduce Staffing at Storke Road Fire Station (8 comments)