Best-loved scenes from Verdi’s La Traviata and Falstaff, Donizetti’s Lucrezia Borgia, Debussy’s Pelléas et Mélisande, Mozart’s Le nozze di Figaro, and Puccini’s Suor Angelica are brought to life by Academy Voice Fellows in this staged operatic potpourri directed by the Metropolitan Opera’s Fabrizio Melano. Academy faculty artists John Churchwell, Jonathan Kelly, and Carrie-Ann Matheson provide musical direction.
- Presented by: hchadwin
- Starts: July 14, 2012 at 2:00pm
- Price: Reserved tickets are $40.
- Website: http://www.lobero.com/calendar/index.php?display=event&id=789&returnto=list
- Sponsors: Music Academy of the West
- 1. Three Jailed After Police Seize Meth, Heroin
- 2. For SBCC Graduates, Commencement a Time to Celebrate and Reflect
- 3. Allan Hancock College Graduates Take Next Step on Path to Success
- 4. Williams’ Energy Efficiency Bill Advances to Senate
- 5. Santa Barbara School Board Reviewing New Policies Limiting Food Fundraisers
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (18 comments)
- 2. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (13 comments)
- 3. Neighborhood Clinics Issue Funding Plea to Avert Shutdown (11 comments)
- 4. New Reports Slam Deficiencies of County Mental Health Department, Call for Action (9 comments)
- 5. With Renewed Focus, SBCC Graduate Robert Gutierrez Sees Bright Future (8 comments)