Pico Iyer, in conversation with Don George
Pico and Don’s previous conversations have electrified audiences. Please join us for an intimate and wide-ranging discussion of the joys, challenges, and unforgettable adventures of travel, as well as Iyer’s extraordinary new work. A benefit for Council on Alcoholism and Drub Abuse.
- Presented by: hchadwin
- Starts: May 16, 2012 at 7 p.m.
- Price: Adult tickets are $24 and Student tickets are $12.
- Website: http://www.lobero.com/calendar/index.php?display=event&id=774&returnto=list
- 1. Santa Barbara County Moving Forward on Changes to Mental Health Department
- 2. Goleta Council Opposes Plan to Reduce Staffing at Storke Road Fire Station
- 3. Water-Rescue Exercise Lures Spectators at Santa Barbara Harbor
- 4. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son
- 5. Carpinteria Boys & Girls Club Dinner and Auction Raise $100,000
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (14 comments)
- 2. SBCAG Agrees to Include Montecito Proposals in Highway 101 Review (13 comments)
- 3. Randi Rabin: How to Respond When a Parent Is Abusive to a Child in Public (7 comments)
- 4. Abandoned Panga Found Along Gaviota Coast (6 comments)
- 5. Public Pays Price Tag for Sexually Violent Predator (5 comments)