University Wind Ensemble: An American Celebration
The 50-member University Wind Ensemble will perform popular works by American composers. The program includes a tribute to those who make this community a great place to live and work, honoring firefighters, police, members of the military, teachers, employees at nonprofits and others serving our community.Admission is free. Sponsored by the CLU Music Department and the Community Leaders Association. Lawn seating only; bring blankets or lawn chairs for your comfort. Conejo Community Park, also known as Dover and Hendrix Park, is located at 1175 Hendrix Ave. in Thousand Oaks. For more information, call the Music Department at 805-493-3306 or visit www.callutheran.edu/music.
- Presented by: admin
- Starts: May 06, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
Conejo Community Park, 1175 Hendrix Avenue, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- 1. Three Jailed After Police Seize Meth, Heroin
- 2. For SBCC Graduates, Commencement a Time to Celebrate and Reflect
- 3. Allan Hancock College Graduates Take Next Step on Path to Success
- 4. Williams’ Energy Efficiency Bill Advances to Senate
- 5. Santa Barbara School Board Reviewing New Policies Limiting Food Fundraisers
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Obama’s Emptiest Benghazi Talking Point (18 comments)
- 2. Woman Jailed After Wreck That Severely Injured Toddler Son (13 comments)
- 3. Neighborhood Clinics Issue Funding Plea to Avert Shutdown (11 comments)
- 4. New Reports Slam Deficiencies of County Mental Health Department, Call for Action (9 comments)
- 5. With Renewed Focus, SBCC Graduate Robert Gutierrez Sees Bright Future (8 comments)