Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. ExxonMobil to Relocate 200 Employees in Wake of Halted Operations in Santa Barbara… - 10.08.2015 7:08 p.m.
- 2. BizHawk: Saks Fifth Avenue Reopens as Saks OFF 5TH on State Street - 10.08.2015 6:19 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County Receives $95,000 for Human-Trafficking Victim Advocate - 10.08.2015 6:13 p.m.
- 4. Wind Virtuosi Take Stage in Camerata Pacifica’s November Program - 10.08.2015 3:21 p.m.
- 5. In Honor of Santa Barbara County’s Energy Awareness Month, emPower will… - 10.08.2015 2:16 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.