Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. SWEAT Outdoors Hosting SWEATFEST at Elings Park to Support Teen Grace Fisher - 06.03.2015 7:15 a.m.
- 2. ‘Suspicious’ Pressure Cooker Leads to Evacuation of Lompoc Store - 06.02.2015 10:12 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Council Approves Towbes Group’s Proposal to Develop Senior Apartments - 06.02.2015 9:31 p.m.
- 4. Jackson, Williams Introduce Legislation in Wake of Refugio Oil Spill - 06.02.2015 9:30 p.m.
- 5. Environmental Groups Ask Governor to Restore Coastal Act Protections for Refugio… - 06.02.2015 9:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.