Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. Online Voting Underway For Lompoc’s Next Creative Crosswalks Mural Project - 11.26.2015 3:03 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Commercial Fishermen, Restaurants Cope Without Crab Season - 11.26.2015 2:47 p.m.
- 3. Captain’s Log: El Niño Loosens Warm Grip on Santa Barbara Channel - 11.26.2015 2:11 p.m.
- 4. Jeremy Goldberg Named Executive Director of Tri-Counties Central Labor Council - 11.26.2015 2:00 p.m.
- 5. Names of 12 World War I Veterans to Be Added to Santa Maria Freedom Monument at… - 11.26.2015 12:10 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.