Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. District Elections: Riviera, Mesa Have Held Largest Political Power Base in Past… - 03.31.2015 10:00 p.m.
- 2. Recruits for Santa Barbara County Fire Department Get Hands-On Training - 03.31.2015 9:18 p.m.
- 3. Carpinteria Man May Face Multiple Felony DUI Charges - 03.31.2015 8:39 p.m.
- 4. Ron Fink: Actions of Our Local Leaders Give New Meaning to April Fool’s… - 03.31.2015 5:18 p.m.
- 5. TV Children’s Musician Laurie Berkner Bringing Solo Show to UCSB - 03.31.2015 5:06 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.