Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. Remodeling Magazine Designates Allen Construction as 11th Largest Remodeler in… - 08.31.2015 8:07 a.m.
- 2. Westmont Welcomes Diverse Class of 2019 - 08.31.2015 7:13 a.m.
- 3. Salty Girl Seafood Startup Finds Footing in Santa Barbara Retail Market - 08.30.2015 11:55 p.m.
- 4. Spay Mobile Takes Pet Surgeries to Fertile Sources of ‘Loose’ Dogs and Cats - 08.30.2015 10:35 p.m.
- 5. Vegetation Fire Breaks Out on Jalama Road Near Lompoc - 08.30.2015 10:09 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.