Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. Michael Barone: Fighting Parasitic Bureaucracies and Crony Capitalism - 07.29.2014 4:00 p.m.
- 2. UCSB Receives $499,888 NSF Grant to Research Bugs in Modern Software Systems - 07.29.2014 3:53 p.m.
- 3. Rona Barrett Foundation Announces Start of $3.5 Million Campaign for Golden Inn… - 07.29.2014 3:46 p.m.
- 4. John Daly: Unprofessional Behavior Could Lose Business and Your Job! - 07.29.2014 3:00 p.m.
- 5. Free ‘Aging Well & Aging at Home’ Seminar to Focus on Financial… - 07.29.2014 1:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.