Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. Ernest Righetti Teacher David Preston Gives Presentation to Royal Geographical… - 09.22.2014 8:59 a.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Botanic Garden’s Fall Native Plant Sale Begins Saturday - 09.22.2014 8:00 a.m.
- 3. Cottage Health System, SBCC Team Up to Study Impact Sports and Brain Injuries - 09.21.2014 11:55 p.m.
- 4. Steven Crandell: Thinking Philanthropy All Starts with Motivation - 09.21.2014 10:15 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Airport Plans to Build Space for Small Businesses - 09.21.2014 9:25 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.