Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. Another Night of 60 mph Wind Gusts in Forecast for Montecito, South Coast - 12.25.2014 10:15 p.m.
- 2. Curious Cup Bookstore Pops Up for Holidays - 12.25.2014 9:30 p.m.
- 3. Animals at Santa Barbara Zoo Go Wild for Christmas Treats - 12.25.2014 9:07 p.m.
- 4. David Sirota: How States Are Redistributing the Wealth - 12.25.2014 5:00 p.m.
- 5. Retiring CEO Jim Glines to Take on New Role for Community Bank of Santa Maria - 12.25.2014 2:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.