Case Aide (5475) at Community Solutions, Inc.
Posted by: csionline
Organization: Community Solutions, Inc.
City: Santa Barbara
Responsible for all aspects of client supervision and program operations. Responsible for general case management duties including intake assessment and individual and group counseling. A Bachelor’s Degree plus one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Educational requirements may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
Qualified candidates please apply online at http://www.csi-online.org. EOE/AAP
- 1. Jen Lilienstein: Neighbors Call for Cautious Approach to Miramar Parking - 03.04.2015 11:00 a.m.
- 2. Jackson Announces Legislation to Include Sexual Assault Prevention in High School… - 03.04.2015 10:37 a.m.
- 3. Jodi House’s Steve Katz Shares His Story of Survival for Brain Injury Awareness… - 03.04.2015 9:33 a.m.
- 4. Rona Barrett Foundation Hits $800,000 Fundraising Goal for Golden Inn & Village - 03.04.2015 9:00 a.m.
- 5. Junior League to Unveil New Member Project with Storyteller Children’s Center - 03.04.2015 8:11 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.