NOOZHAWK MEDIAMore Photo Galleries
Santa Barbara Maritime Museum’s Harbor Tastings and Treasures Fundraiser
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on other options.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Goleta Council Approves Development of Marriott Hotel on Hollister Avenue - 09.16.2014 11:10 p.m.
- 2. Lompoc’s New Police Chief Says He’s ‘Proud to Join Your Ranks’ - 09.16.2014 10:18 p.m.
- 3. Vehicle Hits Bear on Highway 154 Near San Antonio Creek Road - 09.16.2014 9:15 p.m.
- 4. Defense Attorney Calls Alleged Gang Leader ‘Lousy Businessman’ - 09.16.2014 8:55 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Council Hears Update on Police Department, Water Conservation Efforts - 09.16.2014 8:26 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.