NOOZHAWK MEDIAMore Photo Galleries
Milpas Street Gets in Holiday Spirit with 59th Annual Holiday Parade
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Punta Gorda Rental Units Could Be Creative Solution to Santa Barbara’s Housing… - 07.31.2015 6:47 p.m.
- 2. Santa Maria Tow Driver Critically Injured In ‘Freak Accident’ - 07.31.2015 6:38 p.m.
- 3. 4 Injured in Highway 101 Collision Near Goleta - 07.31.2015 5:13 p.m.
- 4. Class Action Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Haggen - 07.31.2015 4:57 p.m.
- 5. EcoLawn SB Fills Void During Drought With Synthetic Grass - 07.31.2015 3:31 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.