NOOZHAWK MEDIAMore Photo Galleries
St. Cecilia Society Annual Meeting & Tea Reception
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. BizHawk: Renovations of Farmer Boy Restaurant Pave the Way for June Reopening - 02.26.2015 9:00 p.m.
- 2. Testing Equipment Focus of Testimony in Santa Ynez Valley DUI Trial - 02.26.2015 8:30 p.m.
- 3. Fire Crews, Bomb Squad Practice Hazmat Response in Montecito Training Drill - 02.26.2015 7:24 p.m.
- 4. UCSB’s Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity Forced to Close - 02.26.2015 6:15 p.m.
- 5. Gerald Carpenter: ‘The Insect Comedy’ Opens Friday at Westmont - 02.26.2015 6:03 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.