Photo Slide Show
Major Storm Hits Santa Barbara County — Dec. 12, 2014
Images from major storm that hit Santa Barbara County
- 1. Friendship Center Helps Light the Path for Caregivers, Loved Ones During the Holidays - 12.25.2014 8:28 a.m.
- 2. 65 mph Wind Gusts Expected Through Noon Christmas Day - 12.25.2014 4:43 a.m.
- 3. Sally Cappon: Not Just Decorations, Christmas Ornaments Tell Family’s Story… - 12.24.2014 11:10 p.m.
- 4. Geoff Green Starting New Adventure as SBCC Foundation Director - 12.24.2014 5:24 p.m.
- 5. Veteran Santa Maria Firefighter Reflects on Career As Retirement Nears - 12.24.2014 5:23 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.