Testimony wraps up on seventh day; decision expected by February but likely sooner
- 1. Police Lieutenants Claim Retaliation During Dan Ast’s Reinstatement Hearing - 07.29.2014 9:24 p.m.
- 2. Chumash Holding Public Meeting About Casino Expansion - 07.29.2014 8:13 p.m.
- 3. Fiesta Mercados Open at De la Guerra Plaza, MacKenzie Park - 07.29.2014 7:25 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Council OKs $644,000 to Fund Studies for Desalination Plant Reactivation - 07.29.2014 6:45 p.m.
- 5. Wine Cask Partners with Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara for Etiquette Dinner - 07.29.2014 5:19 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.