Middle-of-the-night chopper flight, ocean warming, a school sex abuse suit, and a UCSB professor’s First Amendment lesson round out NoozWeek’s Top 5
- 1. Captain’s Log: Are There More Great White Sharks in Santa Barbara Channel? - 08.22.2014 11:00 a.m.
- 2. Family Service Agency Announces New Parent-Child Play Therapy Program - 08.22.2014 10:31 a.m.
- 3. Mini Golf Tournament Teeing Up to Benefit Courthouse Legacy Foundation - 08.22.2014 10:11 a.m.
- 4. Bill Macfadyen: What’s In Store at Trader Joe’s Was an Unfortunate Surprise - 08.22.2014 9:00 a.m.
- 5. Public Health Searching for Contagious Tuberculosis Patient - 08.22.2014 8:53 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.