Testimony wraps up on seventh day; decision expected no later than February
Five-day festival plans special events to mark occasion, expecting to draw thousands
- 1. Santa Barbara Sued Over Lack of District Elections - 07.30.2014 12:00 p.m.
- 2. American Riviera Bank Exceeds $200 Million in Assets - 07.30.2014 10:33 a.m.
- 3. United Way Young Leaders Society Celebrating Five Years of Success with Sunset… - 07.30.2014 9:16 a.m.
- 4. Ron Fink: Should Sexual Predators Be Allowed Access to Our Children? - 07.30.2014 8:50 a.m.
- 5. UCSB Professor Studies Mixed Impacts of World’s Largest — and Threatened —… - 07.30.2014 8:04 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.