NoozWeek’s Top 5 takes a back seat but includes a gang injunction ruling, Kenon Neal, sheriff’s intrigue, a suspected drug lab explosion, and Allergan layoffs
- 1. Police Arrest Suspect in Santa Maria Stabbing - 07.25.2014 5:40 p.m.
- 2. David Sirota: Stadium Subsidies Financed By Pension Cuts - 07.25.2014 5:30 p.m.
- 3. Gerald Carpenter: N.Y. Philharmonic’s Alan Gilbert to Conduct Academy’s… - 07.25.2014 5:00 p.m.
- 4. Foodbank of Santa Barbara County Seeks Community Votes in ‘Your Favorite… - 07.25.2014 3:45 p.m.
- 5. Dog Mauled to Death in Santa Barbara County Animal Shelter - 07.25.2014 3:20 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.