City officials say demand dropped 15 percent last month, bringing overall conservation totals to 7 percent since March
- 1. BizHawk: Wells Fargo Bank Moving Into Former Blockbuster Building on Milpas Street - 07.24.2014 10:30 p.m.
- 2. Local Volunteers Headed to Haiti on Medical Mission - 07.24.2014 9:48 p.m.
- 3. Ryon Memorial Park in Lompoc Has Gone to the Dogs for Annual Shows - 07.24.2014 9:19 p.m.
- 4. Letter to the Editor: The Whole Picture on Israel-Hamas Conflict - 07.24.2014 8:53 p.m.
- 5. Autopsy ‘Inconclusive’ for Lompoc Woman Found Dead in Orange County - 07.24.2014 7:10 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.