Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
Sent by: Toby Ayars
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
Sent by: Mike Piper
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
Sent by: Jerry B. Hernandez
My buddy and me.
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy / South Coast Photos
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Sent by: Trevor Gulje
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
Sent by: Mary Beth Adams
Penguins prance for spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Sent by: Cheryl Muir
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy photo / South Coast Photos
Sent by: (Scott McCosker photo)
Sent by: (Andrea Russell photo)
Sent by: Charles Croninger
Sent by: Jon Shafer / www.rinconsurfblog.com
Sent by: Jamie Ryan
- 1. DMV Opens Second Lompoc Office to Help Issue Driver’s Licenses for Illegal Immigrants - 11.22.2014 8:25 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Police Performing More Homeless Camp Cleanups - 11.22.2014 7:00 p.m.
- 3. Taylor Reaume: 7 Ways to Improve Your Content Marketing Strategy - 11.22.2014 6:15 p.m.
- 4. Diane Dimond: Are We Asking the Right Questions About Police and Race? - 11.22.2014 5:30 p.m.
- 5. Mark Shields: Army Officer’s Retirement Marks End of an Admirable Era - 11.22.2014 5:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.