Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
Sent by: Toby Ayars
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
Sent by: Mike Piper
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
Sent by: Jerry B. Hernandez
My buddy and me.
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy / South Coast Photos
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Sent by: Trevor Gulje
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
Sent by: Mary Beth Adams
Penguins prance for spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Sent by: Cheryl Muir
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy photo / South Coast Photos
Sent by: (Scott McCosker photo)
Sent by: (Andrea Russell photo)
Sent by: Charles Croninger
Sent by: Jon Shafer / www.rinconsurfblog.com
Sent by: Jamie Ryan
- 1. How to Save Water and Enjoy Great Landscaping for Your Home - 01.30.2015 3:42 p.m.
- 2. Mark James Miller: Fear of Public Speaking in the Age of Anxiety - 01.30.2015 3:30 p.m.
- 3. New Burtness Auditorium Opens at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital - 01.30.2015 3:17 p.m.
- 4. CAMA Elects Jill Felber to Board of Directors - 01.30.2015 3:12 p.m.
- 5. Lompoc Valley Medical Center Named Among ‘Top 100 SafeCare Hospitals’ - 01.30.2015 3:09 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.