Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
Sent by: Toby Ayars
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
Sent by: Mike Piper
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
Sent by: Jerry B. Hernandez
My buddy and me.
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy / South Coast Photos
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Sent by: Trevor Gulje
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
Sent by: Mary Beth Adams
Penguins prance for spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Sent by: Cheryl Muir
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy photo / South Coast Photos
Sent by: (Scott McCosker photo)
Sent by: (Andrea Russell photo)
Sent by: Charles Croninger
Sent by: Jon Shafer / www.rinconsurfblog.com
Sent by: Jamie Ryan
- 1. In Pushing for Passage of $288 Million Bond, SBCC Touts Long List of Facility… - 09.15.2014 10:00 p.m.
- 2. Prosecutor Cites ‘Plethora’ of Evidence Against Alleged Gang Leader in Lompoc… - 09.15.2014 7:48 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County Officials Consider Replacing Goleta Beach Park Bridge - 09.15.2014 6:49 p.m.
- 4. Guadalupe Councilman, Former Police Chief Jerry Tucker Dies - 09.15.2014 6:08 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Police Seek Suspect in Daylight Bank Robbery - 09.15.2014 5:53 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.