Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
Sent by: Toby Ayars
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
Sent by: Mike Piper
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
Sent by: Jerry B. Hernandez
My buddy and me.
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy / South Coast Photos
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Sent by: Trevor Gulje
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
Sent by: Mary Beth Adams
Penguins prance for spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Sent by: Cheryl Muir
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy photo / South Coast Photos
Sent by: (Scott McCosker photo)
Sent by: (Andrea Russell photo)
Sent by: Charles Croninger
Sent by: Jon Shafer / www.rinconsurfblog.com
Sent by: Jamie Ryan
- 1. Outdoors Q&A: Relocating Rescued Rattlesnake Requires Expert Rehabilitator - 08.21.2014 4:30 p.m.
- 2. The People Behind the Code: Best and Brightest Converge at UCSB for Cryptology… - 08.21.2014 4:05 p.m.
- 3. Victor Dominocielo: Believe What You Want; Just Don’t Call It Science - 08.21.2014 3:30 p.m.
- 4. Latin Legend Ramón Ayala to Perform at Chumash Casino Resort - 08.21.2014 2:54 p.m.
- 5. Winner of WaterWise Garden Contest Saves Water While Beautifying Grounds - 08.21.2014 2:14 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.