Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Montecito Bank & Trust, Music Academy of the West Help United Way Students… - July 1, 2016 | 1:30 p.m.
- 2. Montessori Center School Selects Brian Johnson as Board President - July 1, 2016 | 12:35 p.m.
- 3. Authorities Release Name of Toddler Allegedly Killed by Orcutt Man - July 1, 2016 | 12:03 p.m.
- 4. Antioch University Abruptly Disbands Santa Barbara Board of Trustees - July 1, 2016 | 11:45 a.m.
- 5. Cindy Makela Joins Santa Barbara Maritime Museum Board - July 1, 2016 | 11:40 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >