Canine Buddies Take Their Midday Siesta
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
Sent by: Toby Ayars
A Hobo Squirrel at Point Lobos State Preserve Nibbles on a Treat from a Visitor
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
Sent by: Mike Piper
Western Fence Lizard Watches Flowers Being Watered
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
Sent by: Jerry B. Hernandez
My Buddy and Me
My buddy and me.
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy / South Coast Photos
Horsing Around Back Home in a Fire Area
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Sent by: Trevor Gulje
Mo Is Just One of the Gang at East End Alpacas
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
Sent by: Mary Beth Adams
Penguins Prance for Spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo
Penguins prance for spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Sent by: Cheryl Muir
Playing fetch on the beach
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy photo / South Coast Photos
Tia the Yorkie, queen of her garden and conqueror of the Kong
Sent by: (Scott McCosker photo)
Scrapper the Jack Russell terrier provides puppy entertainment for her new family
Sent by: (Andrea Russell photo)
Sent by: Charles Croninger
Sent by: Jon Shafer / www.rinconsurfblog.com
It’s a bird, it’s a plane…
Sent by: Jamie Ryan
- 1. Lompoc Police Respond to Barricaded Man - 05.29.2015 12:03 a.m.
- 2. Sheriff’s Lt. Butch Arnoldi Honored for 30 Years of Championing Special Olympics - 05.28.2015 10:13 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Elks Give Youths Taste of Rodeo - 05.28.2015 9:47 p.m.
- 4. Officials Extend Oil Spill Closures for Refugio, El Capitan State Parks - 05.28.2015 8:18 p.m.
- 5. Santa Maria ‘Prosecutor At Heart’ Leaving Full-Time Position with… - 05.28.2015 6:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.