Canine Buddies Take Their Midday Siesta
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
Sent by: Toby Ayars
A Hobo Squirrel at Point Lobos State Preserve Nibbles on a Treat from a Visitor
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
Sent by: Mike Piper
Western Fence Lizard Watches Flowers Being Watered
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
Sent by: Jerry B. Hernandez
My Buddy and Me
My buddy and me.
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy / South Coast Photos
Horsing Around Back Home in a Fire Area
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Sent by: Trevor Gulje
Mo Is Just One of the Gang at East End Alpacas
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
Sent by: Mary Beth Adams
Penguins Prance for Spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo
Penguins prance for spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Sent by: Cheryl Muir
Playing fetch on the beach
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy photo / South Coast Photos
Tia the Yorkie, queen of her garden and conqueror of the Kong
Sent by: (Scott McCosker photo)
Scrapper the Jack Russell terrier provides puppy entertainment for her new family
Sent by: (Andrea Russell photo)
Sent by: Charles Croninger
Sent by: Jon Shafer / www.rinconsurfblog.com
It’s a bird, it’s a plane…
Sent by: Jamie Ryan
- 1. BizHawk: Starbucks to Open Soon Inside Carrillo Street Ralph’s Market - 02.11.2016 7:33 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Harbor Takes Steps to Prepare for High Tides, El Niño Storms - 02.11.2016 7:31 p.m.
- 3. Kellogg School Sixth-Grader Gives Back With ‘Change for Change’ Campaign - 02.11.2016 7:20 p.m.
- 4. Santa Maria-Bonita School District to Buy 26 Portable Buildings Due to Growth - 02.11.2016 6:49 p.m.
- 5. Governor Seeking Financial Relief for Commercial Crab Fishermen Hit by Harvest… - 02.11.2016 6:38 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.