Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
Sent by: Toby Ayars
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
Sent by: Mike Piper
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
Sent by: Jerry B. Hernandez
My buddy and me.
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy / South Coast Photos
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Sent by: Trevor Gulje
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
Sent by: Mary Beth Adams
Penguins prance for spectators at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Sent by: Cheryl Muir
Sent by: Donald Jahadhmy photo / South Coast Photos
Sent by: (Scott McCosker photo)
Sent by: (Andrea Russell photo)
Sent by: Charles Croninger
Sent by: Jon Shafer / www.rinconsurfblog.com
Sent by: Jamie Ryan
- 1. Harding School Celebrates a Literary Halloween, Dia de los Muertos - 10.31.2014 6:26 p.m.
- 2. Lompoc Police Arrest 9 Connected to Gang-Related Assault - 10.31.2014 6:03 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County Agencies Cooperating with State on New Ebola Quarantine Guidelines - 10.31.2014 5:40 p.m.
- 4. Captain’s Log: Sharing a Seafaring Adventure with Kids Is Good for Everyone - 10.31.2014 3:09 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Murder Suspect Appears in Court; Arraignment Postponed - 10.31.2014 12:58 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.