Watching the surf and the sunset at the Sandspit in the Santa Barbara Harbor.
Sent by: Barbara Maes
Sunrise over Wichita, Kan.
Sent by: Rev. Andrew O’Connor via Instagram
La Boca in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Sent by: Rufus O’Dea / www.santabarbarafun.net
The Green River outside Dutch John, Utah.
Sent by: Melissa Marsted via iPhone
Resting in peace at the Santa Barbara Cemetery.
Sent by: Bill Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal on a midsummer night.
Sent by: Missy Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Surfing scene in Goleta.
Sent by: Tom Modugno / GoletaSurfing.com
- 1. San Marcos High School Community Grieves Loss of Student Killed in Car Crash - 08.28.2014 10:45 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara City Fire Department Shows Off New Equipment - 08.28.2014 10:13 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria CHP Officer Heralded for Saving Boy from Near Drowning - 08.28.2014 9:10 p.m.
- 4. Suspect in Death of Santa Maria Man Faces Different Charge at Arraignment - 08.28.2014 8:42 p.m.
- 5. BizHawk: Invoca Plans to Expand Into Nearby Downtown Space - 08.28.2014 7:48 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.