Sun, clouds, palm fronds and the Arlington Theatre make for a Santa Barbara silhouette.
Sent by: Bill Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Student actors at Santa Barbara High School perform The Mystery of Edwin Drood, based on the Charles Dickens novel.
Sent by: Doreen Stevenson / Noozhawk
Spring in New York’s Central Park.
Sent by: Mike Edwards via Android
A relic, on Williams Street in Key West, Fla.
Sent by: Melissa Marsted via iPhone
Members of the Santa Barbara Sierra Club enjoy a day hike to The Playgrounds. We did the usual descent through the long cave and on through the Narrows. But the return took us into some uncharted territory. Click here for more photos from the hike.
Sent by: Robert Bernstein
Desert in bloom on the Hualapai Indian Reservation near the West Rim of the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
Sent by: Rochelle Rose / Noozhawk
Hiking Pinnacle Peak in North Scottsdale, Ariz.
Sent by: Kurt Liestenfeltz
- 1. Los Agaves Restaurant to Pop Up at Santa Barbara Public Market - 04.27.2015 4:00 p.m.
- 2. Robin Sawaske Joins Family Service Agency Board - 04.27.2015 3:52 p.m.
- 3. California Coastal Commission May Approve Rock Wall at Goleta Beach Park - 04.27.2015 3:00 p.m.
- 4. Two Food Fun-draisers to Benefit Santa Barbara Solstice Celebration - 04.27.2015 2:43 p.m.
- 5. SBCC Honors Three ‘Outstanding Employees of the Year’ - 04.27.2015 2:34 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.