The Sunset Kidd sails under the super moon rising over Rincon Hill at 7:40 p.m. Aug. 29. Click here for a related Noozhawk story.
Sent by: Ronald Williams
Claudia Bratton, who is retiring as the Santa Barbara Summer Solstice Celebration’s longtime executive director, was feted by fans and supporters at a farewell party Friday evening at the Union Bank Community Partners building. Click here for more photos.
Sent by: Robert Bernstein
The combination of Thursday’s sunset and moon rising makes for a vivid picture in the Santa Barbara sky.
Sent by: Joan Rutkowski via iPhone
Sunset at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church in Montecito.
Sent by: Bill Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Red Pine Lake near Little Cottonwood Canyon, Utah.
Sent by: Melissa Marsted via iPhone
Bahamas life at Great Harbour Cay, Berry Islands.
Sent by: Andrea Russell
Artist working in Camden Harbor, Maine.
Sent by: Jim Pfleging
- 1. Susan Estrich: A President Bernie Not Likely, But Hillary Needs to Heal Herself - 08.30.2015 5:15 p.m.
- 2. Zugan Health Appoints Integrative Medicine Expert as Medical Director - 08.30.2015 3:48 p.m.
- 3. Paul Mann: Joe Bonamassa Slays Santa Barbara Bowl - 08.30.2015 2:58 p.m.
- 4. Last Dog Days of Summer: Hike Safe with Your Pooch - 08.30.2015 2:35 p.m.
- 5. Randy Alcorn: Socialism Isn’t What Matters, What Matters Is That It Works - 08.30.2015 12:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.