Church at former lime kiln company town at Roche Harbor, San Juan Island in Washington.
Sent by: Carl Hetrick
Three large downed eucalyptus trees at Arroyo Burro Beach in Santa Barbara catch the last rays of light on a hot and humid California Indian summer evening. This photo has been selected by National Geographic Magazine’s Daily Dozen. The top public vote-getters earn the chance to be published in a future edition of the magazine. Click here to vote online. Voting ends at 9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 18.
Sent by: Daniel Ochoa / www.fotochoa.com
Houses get blasted by dry soil blowing down off the mountain from the sundowners off Highway 154. The view is looking at Old San Marcos.
Sent by: Henry Schulte
White River State Park, Indianapolis.
Sent by: Kim Clark / Noozhawk via Instagram
The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco’s Marina District.
Sent by: Melissa Marsted via iPhone
Ellwood Beach looking north.
Sent by: Rochelle Rose
A morning drive down Highway 1 south of Big Sur.
Sent by: Joan Rutkowski via iPhone
- 1. Lompoc Chamber of Commerce Serves Up Free Lunch at Vandenberg Air Force Base - 09.19.2014 10:33 p.m.
- 2. Friendship Center Raises a Glass for Great Wines for Good Cause - 09.19.2014 9:40 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Cruzin’ for Life to Raise Funds for Cancer Services - 09.19.2014 8:52 p.m.
- 4. Letter to the Editor: Resisting the Corrupt Oil/Gas Industry - 09.19.2014 8:25 p.m.
- 5. Dario Pini Sues City of Carpinteria for ‘Unreasonable’ Fees from Code… - 09.19.2014 5:20 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.