Radioactive poison oak near Riven Rock in Montecito.
Ancient walls near Morae, Ireland.
The Sunset Kidd sails out of Santa Barbara Harbor with the full moon rising at 8:37 p.m. on June 20. It was the first time a full moon had coincided with the summer solstice since 1948.
The Strawberry Moon rises over Santa Barbara on the evening of June 20. It was the first time a full moon had coincided with the summer solstice since 1948.
Ceiling art at The Broad Museum in Los Angeles. Taken with an iPhone 5.
Sunset at the Santa Barbara harbor.
A brilliant spring sunset in the southern Sierra.
- 1. Santa Barbara Police Enforce Awareness to Rein in Violations of Dog Laws - June 24, 2016 | 9:54 p.m.
- 2. Smith-Enos House Becomes Mobile Home With Move Across Santa Maria Field - June 24, 2016 | 9:35 p.m.
- 3. Tom Hopkins, Annie Kunz Lead Last-Chance Meet for Olympic Trials - June 24, 2016 | 6:10 p.m.
- 4. Dr. Jeffrey Levenson Joins SEE International’s Board of Directors - June 24, 2016 | 4:10 p.m.
- 5. Donna Polizzi: Catalina Island’s Charm Is Just the Ticket for a Quick, Relaxing… - June 24, 2016 | 3:45 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >