Waterman, big-wave surfer, board shaper, boat builder, author, environmental steward and Santa Barbara Channelkeeper’s 2016 Blue Water Ball keynote speaker Christian Beamish at Mavericks near Half Moon Bay.
Sent by: Todd Glaser via Santa Barbara Channelkeeper
Graham Goodfield, owner of Los Padres Outfitters, gets a steep view from his saddle while his mule, Rosa, drinks from the Sespe River in Rose Valley, above Ojai.
Sent by: Graham Goodfield / Los Padres Outfitters
Cathedral Peak from Tunnel Trail above Santa Barbara.
Sent by: Emmalia Sutherland / Noozhawk
May Day celebrants dance around a maypole on Whidbey Island, Wash.
Sent by: Dave Welton
Wind, clouds, contrails and the setting sun made for a 3D picture in the sky above Montecito on April 22.
Sent by: Bill Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Hammonds reef tidepool in Montecito.
Sent by: Dana Fisher / www.santabarbarafun.net
Sent by: Gary Lambert
- 1. Pierre Claeyssens Veterans Foundation Welcomes Jon L. Parra as New Board Member - 05.06.2016 9:45 a.m.
- 2. Santa Maria School District, Teachers Reach Tentative Pact - 05.06.2016 8:58 a.m.
- 3. 2016 Santa Barbara Historical Dance Workshop Announces Guest Artist Ana Yepes - 05.06.2016 8:50 a.m.
- 4. Bill Macfadyen: Donkey at Center of 2 Back-to-Back Wrecks in Los Olivos, But Isn’t… - 05.06.2016 8:30 a.m.
- 5. Five Hancock College Students Bring Home Service Awards From the White House - 05.06.2016 7:55 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.