Super moon over Goleta Beach, Aug. 29, 2015.
Sent by: Eric Larson / www.studio-e-books.com
The Sunset Kidd sails under the super moon rising over Rincon Hill at 7:40 p.m. Aug. 29. Click here for a related Noozhawk story.
Sent by: Ronald Williams
Claudia Bratton, who is retiring as the Santa Barbara Summer Solstice Celebration’s longtime executive director, was feted by fans and supporters at a farewell party Friday evening at the Union Bank Community Partners building. Click here for more photos.
Sent by: Robert Bernstein
The combination of Thursday’s sunset and moon rising makes for a vivid picture in the Santa Barbara sky.
Sent by: Joan Rutkowski via iPhone
Sunset at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church in Montecito.
Sent by: Bill Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Red Pine Lake near Little Cottonwood Canyon, Utah.
Sent by: Melissa Marsted via iPhone
Bahamas life at Great Harbour Cay, Berry Islands.
Sent by: Andrea Russell
- 1. Maserati, Alfa Romeo Dealership Plans Skid Past Santa Barbara Architectural Board… - 08.31.2015 9:21 p.m.
- 2. After Fatal Accidents, Lower Speed Limit Coming To Part of Highway 246 - 08.31.2015 9:12 p.m.
- 3. Mobile Home Park Attorney Lambasts Lompoc For Billing Snafu - 08.31.2015 7:30 p.m.
- 4. UC Santa Barbara to Offer First Master’s Tech Management Degree - 08.31.2015 6:59 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Officials Pledge Action After OSHA Violations Reported at Police… - 08.31.2015 6:49 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.