A halo above the Santa Barbara Mission to bless the dress rehearsal of Fiesta Pequeña. And so it begins ... Viva la Fiesta!
Sent by: Kristy Torgeson
Noontime swimmers rest off the end of Goleta Pier, halfway through their around-the-pier swim.
Sent by: Dana Fisher / www.santabarbarafun.net
The 9/11 Memorial in New York City.
Sent by: Barbara Siegel / Barbarasphotoart.com
The iconic Roseberry Topping, the “Matterhorn of the Moors,” rises from North Yorkshire, England.
Sent by: Marjorie Shields
The White House in Washington, D.C.
Sent by: Cheryl Muir
Haskell’s Beach and Sandpiper Golf Club on a breathtaking morning.
Sent by: Shelby Sim
Deer Creek State Park in Wallsburg, Utah.
Sent by: Melissa Marsted via iPhone
- 1. No Injuries in Structure Fire Near Lompoc - 07.31.2014 8:27 a.m.
- 2. Girls Inc. of Carpinteria Names New Board President, Members - 07.31.2014 8:06 a.m.
- 3. Body Found Inside Burning Mobile Home in Lompoc - 07.31.2014 7:50 a.m.
- 4. La Fiesta Pequeña Kicks Off Old Spanish Days from Steps of Santa Barbara Mission - 07.30.2014 11:45 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Police Out in Force During Fiesta Revelry - 07.30.2014 9:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.