Santa Barbara sunset.
Sent by: Marie Brashears
A great white egret and a pelican appear to contemplate their differences on dredging equipment in the Santa Barbara Harbor.
Sent by: Dana Fisher / www.santabarbarbafun.net
Teenagers from Girls Incorporated of Carpinteria’s Eureka! program get a photo opportunity at the Capitol in Washington, D.C. The young women traveled to the nation’s capital on a five-day trip, meeting with local representatives, touring sites and museums, exploring college campuses, and visiting the Washington headquarters of Google and Microsoft. “We are here to pave the way for other girls,” says Maria Zamora, a Girls Inc. member. “Through our actions, we can show girls that they can accomplish anything and only through active participation in the democratic process can we make change.”
Sent by: Victoria Juarez / Girls Incorporated of Carpinteria
Full moon from the Coral Casino Beach & Cabana Club in Montecito.
Sent by: Dennis Baker
Summer at the Coral Casino Beach & Cabana Club.
Sent by: Bill Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Red-tailed hawks ride the thermals in the mountains above the Santa Ynez Valley around 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Sent by: David Beavers
A bull elephant checks out visitors to its domain in Africa’s Serengeti.
Sent by: Mike Edwards
- 1. Steve Peterson Named Santa Barbara’s Rotarian of the Year - 08.04.2015 8:48 a.m.
- 2. Police Identify Santa Maria Woman Who Died After Assault - 08.03.2015 9:39 p.m.
- 3. First Ever Coffin Brothers’ Surf Out Launches Aug. 8 - 08.03.2015 7:27 p.m.
- 4. Swimming Pool Proposal Sparks Santa Barbara Hillside Drama - 08.03.2015 6:58 p.m.
- 5. Santa Maria Police Say Teen Who Died Was Victim Of ‘Extremely Vicious’… - 08.03.2015 6:49 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.