A California condor poses nonchalantly along Highway 1 south of Big Sur as surprised motorists stop for a wildlife photo opportunity.
Sent by: Rich Block via iPhone
This was taken on a volunteer trip to Peru with Direct Relief Women, where we set up pediatric wellness clinics at a children’s home and a small school in the village of Yanqui. Photo taken with a Lumix camera.
Sent by: Beth Green
A sunset at Haskell’s Beach near the Bacara Resort & Spa in western Goleta.
Sent by: Tom Bolton / Noozhawk
Blake Nelson, right, stands up for his solo as the Creswell High School Concert Band from Creswell, Ore., performs at Disney’s California Adventure theme park in Anaheim.
Sent by: Pete Nelson
Sunset and sails in Key West, Fla.
Sent by: Melissa Marsted via iPhone
Six lamps and a golden gate greet late-afternoon walkers near 1129 State St. in downtown Santa Barbara.
Sent by: Dana Fisher / www.santabarbarafun.net
A Cooper’s hawk sits on its lunch — in this case, a squirrel — after a successful hunt in Montecito.
Sent by: Bill Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
- 1. Junior League of Santa Barbara Thanks Village Properties for Gala Sponsorship - 04.19.2015 9:25 a.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Teacher Ashley Somics Hopeful a 2nd Kidney Donor Will Emerge to… - 04.18.2015 10:43 p.m.
- 3. 45th Annual Earth Day Showcases Rare Cars, Local Foods and Throngs of Festival… - 04.18.2015 9:17 p.m.
- 4. Alexandra Freres, Ysabella Yturralde Claim Fiesta Spirit Crowns for 2015 Old Spanish… - 04.18.2015 9:05 p.m.
- 5. Diane Dimond: California’s Cookie-Cutter Justice Isn’t Justice - 04.18.2015 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.