Watching the surf and the sunset at the Sandspit in the Santa Barbara Harbor.
Sent by: Barbara Maes
Sunrise over Wichita, Kan.
Sent by: Rev. Andrew O’Connor via Instagram
La Boca in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Sent by: Rufus O’Dea / www.santabarbarafun.net
The Green River outside Dutch John, Utah.
Sent by: Melissa Marsted via iPhone
Resting in peace at the Santa Barbara Cemetery.
Sent by: Bill Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal on a midsummer night.
Sent by: Missy Macfadyen / Noozhawk via Instagram
Surfing scene in Goleta.
Sent by: Tom Modugno / GoletaSurfing.com
- 1. Vocal Coach Heidi Jacobs Forming Contemporary Choir for Teen Girls - 08.29.2014 12:57 p.m.
- 2. Lompoc District Awarded $411,000 to Expand Safe Routes to School Program - 08.29.2014 12:36 p.m.
- 3. Book Signing with Board Member Marilee Zdenek to Benefit Hospice of Santa Barbara - 08.29.2014 12:22 p.m.
- 4. Captain’s Log: Ancient Rocks Reeled In from the Depths of the Santa Barbara… - 08.29.2014 12:10 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Airport Flights Nearly Sold Out for Labor Day Weekend - 08.29.2014 11:30 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.