Snowy plovers playing in the surf.
Sent by: Henry Schulte
Sunday’s sunset turned the clouds a bright red.
Sent by: L. Paul Cook / www.paulcooksphotos.com
At low tide, the wet sand on the beach can become a mirror at sunset. That happened at 5:27 p.m. Jan. 22, 2015, with some striking clouds to reflect.
Sent by: Ronald Williams
Sunrise colors in Santa Barbara.
Sent by: Daryl Abrams
A pelican comes up for air after diving for a fish. The bird hadn’t yet shaken off the water from its feathers.
Sent by: Janet Waters
Sunrise near Mussel Shoals.
Sent by: Patricia Marroquin via Instagram
Mustard in bloom in the Goleta foothills.
Sent by: Rochelle Rose
- 1. Cousteaus Accept Attenborough Award for Nature Filmmaking at Premiere of ‘Secret… - 01.28.2015 11:52 p.m.
- 2. Santa Maria Police Honor Top Officer, Recognize Several Lifesavers at Awards Luncheon - 01.28.2015 9:43 p.m.
- 3. NASA Satellite’s Mesh Antenna Built in Santa Barbara County - 01.28.2015 8:45 p.m.
- 4. Don Donaldson Sworn In for Second Term as Board President for Goleta Chamber of… - 01.28.2015 7:22 p.m.
- 5. Court Schedules April Trial for Santa Barbara District Elections Case - 01.28.2015 5:12 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.