A couple enjoy the view of Arroyo Burro Beach from the far western edge of the Douglas Family Preserve during the first sunset of the year in Santa Barbara, on Jan. 1, 2013.
- 1. Water Customers Continue Aggressive Conservation Efforts in Santa Barbara - July 24, 2016 | 7:15 p.m.
- 2. Susan Miles Gulbransen: Are Independent Booksellers Dying or Growing? - July 24, 2016 | 6:25 p.m.
- 3. Michelle Malkin: Media, Democrats Highly Selective About Who Gets Absolute Moral… - July 24, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
- 4. Jamie Stiehm: Lighthouses Are Brilliant Beacons in a Darkening Political Storm - July 24, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
- 5. Color This Football Victory Blonde, 16-12 Over Brunettes - July 24, 2016 | 3:36 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >