It was a glorious sunset from Hobson County Park just south of the Rincon on Wednesday. The tide was low, the wind was howling, with crashing waves and clouds flowing southward just as the sun set.
- 1. Lee Littlewood: Elvis, The Beatles, Frank and a Man Named Jelly Roll who Might… - July 23, 2016 | 12:30 p.m.
- 2. Brian Goebel: Is It Time for the First Organized — and Centrist — Write-In… - July 23, 2016 | 11:30 a.m.
- 3. Jim Langley: Getting a Grasp on Expectations - July 23, 2016 | 10:30 a.m.
- 4. Louise Palanker: What Boys Like Best, Still Pining for a Guy, Nervous About Skipping… - July 23, 2016 | 9:30 a.m.
- 5. Cary Matsuoka Outlines His Priorities as Superintendent of Santa Barbara School… - July 22, 2016 | 9:55 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >