With rapidly increasing access to prescription drugs, risks of addiction are everywhere as authorities struggle to keep up
Use as gateway drug, access to medical marijuana and effects on brain development among key issues cited
From driving under the influence to amplifying effects of drug combinations, the dangers are as great with this key ingredient
On a journey to destruction that began with 'that one Vicodin,' woman takes last chance to get clean and begins to restore her family and her future
Prescription for Abuse
Evidence of addiction shows an alarming escalation, Noozhawk finds in Prescription for Abuse special report
Fellowships like Noozhawk's provide online news organizations vital resources to help cover their local communities
From a chance phone call, Noozhawk embarks on a voyage of discovery
- 1. Fire, Aviation Authorities Raise Concerns Over Unauthorized Drone Usage Around… - July 24, 2016 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Highway 101 Widening Project to Embark on Carpinteria Phase of Construction This… - July 24, 2016 | 10:10 p.m.
- 3. 2-Year-Old Pulled from Ocean Near Stearns Wharf as Possible Drowning Reported - July 24, 2016 | 8:56 p.m.
- 4. Chris Braden, Savannah Dearden Swim Out of Fog to Win Goleta Beach Triathlon Titles - July 24, 2016 | 8:48 p.m.
- 5. Water Customers Continue Aggressive Conservation Efforts in Santa Barbara - July 24, 2016 | 7:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >