With rapidly increasing access to prescription drugs, risks of addiction are everywhere as authorities struggle to keep up
Use as gateway drug, access to medical marijuana and effects on brain development among key issues cited
From driving under the influence to amplifying effects of drug combinations, the dangers are as great with this key ingredient
On a journey to destruction that began with 'that one Vicodin,' woman takes last chance to get clean and begins to restore her family and her future
Prescription for Abuse
Evidence of addiction shows an alarming escalation, Noozhawk finds in Prescription for Abuse special report
Fellowships like Noozhawk's provide online news organizations vital resources to help cover their local communities
From a chance phone call, Noozhawk embarks on a voyage of discovery
- 1. Ambitious UCSB Graduate Division Program ‘Crossroads’ Blends Disciplines - June 30, 2016 | 8:55 a.m.
- 2. With Fiesta Around the Corner, Old Spanish Days to Hold Costume Sale - June 30, 2016 | 8:00 a.m.
- 3. Big-Rig Spills Load of Cucumbers on Highway 101 - June 30, 2016 | 7:50 a.m.
- 4. Foresters Settle for 1-1 Tie Against Team USA - June 29, 2016 | 10:00 p.m.
- 5. Local Communities Prepare for Children’s Summertime Food and Hunger Needs - June 29, 2016 | 9:31 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >