- 1. Attorneys Deliver Closing Arguments in Trial of Man Who Shot His Parents in Orcutt - 05.05.2015 10:00 p.m.
- 2. Carpinteria-Summerland Bond to Build New Fire Station Failing in Early Election… - 05.05.2015 9:10 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Council Bans New Groundwater Well Permits, Skips Ban on New Swimming… - 05.05.2015 8:26 p.m.
- 4. Goleta City Council Gives Approval for First Gas Station to Sell Liquor - 05.05.2015 7:44 p.m.
- 5. Judge Rules Against Defamation Claims of Former Congressional Candidate Chris… - 05.05.2015 6:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.