Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Trial Date Set for Man Charged With Fatally Stabbing Lompoc Woman in 2012 - 05.25.2016 6:36 p.m.
- 2. Ventura Wins 5th Annual Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation - 05.25.2016 6:30 p.m.
- 3. On Your Mark, Get Set, Read: Public Library System Launches Fun-Filled Summer… - 05.25.2016 5:00 p.m.
- 4. Highway 154 Completely Blocked After Head-on Collision in Los Olivos - 05.25.2016 4:37 p.m.
- 5. Artist, Scholar Andrea Polli to Discuss Resound, Public Art and Activism at MCA… - 05.25.2016 4:05 p.m.