Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $500 is required for sponsorship consideration.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Santa Barbara’s Westside Boys & Girls Club Celebrates Reopening - 07.23.2014 10:35 p.m.
- 2. Jill’s Place in Santa Barbara Reopens One Year After Devastating Fire - 07.23.2014 9:15 p.m.
- 3. Survey: Strong Support for Global Warming Law Tempered by Concerns About Gas,… - 07.23.2014 9:05 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Finishes Fiscal Year with Strong Transient Occupancy Tax Growth - 07.23.2014 6:40 p.m.
- 5. Temps May Hit Record Highs in Santa Barbara County - 07.23.2014 5:50 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.