Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Michelle Swanitz Promoted to Senior Project Director at DMHA Architecture - 03.29.2015 11:08 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara High Grads Team Up Again to Launch New Business, Kickstarter Campaign - 03.29.2015 10:45 p.m.
- 3. Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy Headed Back to FIRST Robotics World Championship - 03.29.2015 9:57 p.m.
- 4. 11 Things You Need to Know About Santa Barbara’s City Council District Elections - 03.29.2015 9:16 p.m.
- 5. San Miguel Island May Reopen in Fall After Old Military Ordnance Removed from… - 03.29.2015 8:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.