Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Wind Returns to Santa Barbara County’s South Coast; Advisory Extended - 12.21.2014 2:50 p.m.
- 2. ‘Walk-Away’ From Mental-Health Facility Found Safe - 12.21.2014 11:13 a.m.
- 3. Wind Advisory in Effect for Santa Barbara County’s South Coast Through Sunday… - 12.20.2014 11:15 p.m.
- 4. Village Dirtbags Roll Out New Bicycles in Annual Giveaway for Vandenberg Air Force… - 12.20.2014 11:00 p.m.
- 5. Gerald Carpenter: French Organ Music on Menu at Trinity Episcopal Church - 12.20.2014 9:35 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.