Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $500 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Reshaping the Future of Investing at Central Coast Bioneers Conference - 09.19.2014 10:28 a.m.
- 2. Coastal Quilters Guild Presents ‘Harvest of Colors’ Quilt Show at… - 09.19.2014 9:39 a.m.
- 3. Bill Macfadyen: Suicide Investigation Focuses on Dead Man’s Train of Thought - 09.19.2014 8:30 a.m.
- 4. Providence School Hosting Santa Barbara Christian College Fair - 09.19.2014 8:26 a.m.
- 5. Angela Ettinger Named to Devereux California Advisory Board - 09.19.2014 8:14 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.