Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Film Festival ‘Spotlight’ Shines on Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams - 02.05.2016 11:53 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara’s Running Game Too Much for Dos Pueblos - 02.05.2016 11:12 p.m.
- 3. San Marcos Basketball Rebounds With Win Over Buena - 02.05.2016 9:32 p.m.
- 4. Caregiver Testifies In Own Defense About Solvang ALS Patient’s Death - 02.05.2016 9:28 p.m.
- 5. Dos Pueblos, San Marcos Reach Semis at So Cal Championships - 02.05.2016 8:08 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.