Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $500 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Two Men Injured in Scaffolding Fall in Santa Barbara - 09.02.2014 11:17 a.m.
- 2. A Brush with Preservation: Hank Pitcher Paints Cycle of Seasons at Coal Oil Point… - 09.02.2014 11:02 a.m.
- 3. Jackson, Williams Announce Significant Progress in Securing Drought Funding for… - 09.02.2014 10:02 a.m.
- 4. Santa Maria Main and Branch Libraries to Close Sept. 19 for Staff Training - 09.02.2014 9:37 a.m.
- 5. Caltrans Accepting Online Applications for Sustainable Transportation Planning… - 09.02.2014 9:26 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.