Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $500 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. San Marcos High School Community Grieves Loss of Student Killed in Car Crash - 08.28.2014 10:45 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara City Fire Department Shows Off New Equipment - 08.28.2014 10:13 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria CHP Officer Heralded for Saving Boy from Near Drowning - 08.28.2014 9:10 p.m.
- 4. Suspect in Death of Santa Maria Man Faces Different Charge at Arraignment - 08.28.2014 8:42 p.m.
- 5. BizHawk: Invoca Plans to Expand Into Nearby Downtown Space - 08.28.2014 7:48 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.