Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 60 days prior to the event.
- 1. Vitamin Angels Raises $200,000 at Coastal Golf Classic to Fund Supplements for… - 10.09.2015 9:56 p.m.
- 2. Funds Set Up To Help Children After Murder-Suicide in Los Olivos - 10.09.2015 9:55 p.m.
- 3. Discount Prices (But not Laughs) to LOL Festival for Students - 10.09.2015 7:06 p.m.
- 4. CALM CEO Prepares to Retire From Long-held Post - 10.09.2015 5:25 p.m.
- 5. Nobel Laureates Descend on UC Santa Barbara to Celebrate Light - 10.09.2015 4:53 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.