Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Santa Maria Task Force Works to Snuff Out Illegal Use of Fireworks - June 27, 2016 | 10:27 p.m.
- 2. Off-Leash Dog Space Proposed for Santa Barbara’s MacKenzie Park - June 27, 2016 | 9:57 p.m.
- 3. Full-Containment Date for Sherpa Fire Delayed Until July 7 - June 27, 2016 | 9:44 p.m.
- 4. Santa Maria Man Arrested After Allegedly Brandishing Firearm During Dispute - June 27, 2016 | 9:34 p.m.
- 5. Santa Maria Stabbing Victim Airlifted to Santa Barbara Hospital - June 27, 2016 | 9:18 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >