Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Letter to the Editor: Bruce Porter Does Not Support the Gaviota Coast - 04.30.2016 7:30 a.m.
- 2. Diane Dimond: Judge Sends Veteran To Jail, Then Serves Sentence With Him - 04.30.2016 5:30 a.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Festival Serves Up Strawberries in Many Forms - 04.29.2016 10:15 p.m.
- 4. Swashbuckling Carnival Fun Comes to Santa Barbara Fair and Expo - 04.29.2016 9:53 p.m.
- 5. Alleged Lompoc Psychics Plead Guilty, Agree to Pay Back Victims - 04.29.2016 9:43 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.