Some 20 acres were charred in blaze blamed on vehicle's malfunctioning catalytic converter
Waves up to 10 feet hit local shores Wednesday; advisory lasts through Friday
Many theories have been offered to explain rock movements at La Playa Racetrack
- 1. San Marcos High School Community Grieves Loss of Student Killed in Car Crash - 08.28.2014 10:45 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara City Fire Department Shows Off New Equipment - 08.28.2014 10:13 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria CHP Officer Heralded for Saving Boy from Near Drowning - 08.28.2014 9:10 p.m.
- 4. Suspect in Death of Santa Maria Man Faces Different Charge at Arraignment - 08.28.2014 8:42 p.m.
- 5. BizHawk: Invoca Plans to Expand Into Nearby Downtown Space - 08.28.2014 7:48 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.