Nicolas Holzer's attorney says she reserved the right to later enter a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity
The 118-room project receives the go-ahead despite concerns about water usage and preserving Chumash burials
- 1. Firefighters from Santa Barbara County Sent to Battle Raging King Fire - 09.18.2014 4:37 p.m.
- 2. Joe Conason: American Amnesia — Why the GOP Leads on National Security - 09.18.2014 4:00 p.m.
- 3. Outdoors Q&A: Is It Legal to Shoot a Deer on My Land from My Porch? - 09.18.2014 3:35 p.m.
- 4. 56th Annual Santa Barbara Community Prayer Breakfast Inspires Perseverance - 09.18.2014 2:45 p.m.
- 5. emPower Offers New SimpleStart Upgrade Option for Homeowners - 09.18.2014 1:41 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.