Donations, volunteers fuel third annual, resource-rich gathering at Santa Maria Fairpark
Santa Barbara Unified School District holding parent education events, hosting Parent Resource Center meetings
A court hearing has been set for Dec. 10, when the defense attorney for Julio Diaz is expected to submit the motion
- 1. New McKinley School Principal Jackie Mora Has Plenty of Reasons to Feel at Home… - 10.19.2014 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Casa Esperanza Points to Progress on Financial Stability, Collaboration with Neighbors - 10.19.2014 11:25 p.m.
- 3. Woman Reports Shark Attack on Outrigger Canoe in Santa Barbara Channel - 10.19.2014 7:37 p.m.
- 4. NASA Satellite Launched from VAFB Helps Reveal Secrets of the Sun - 10.19.2014 7:25 p.m.
- 5. Monday Is Voter Registration Deadline for Nov. 4 Election - 10.19.2014 7:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.