NoozWeek’s Top 5 learns things aren’t well and good with Montecito’s trucked-in water, bites on another shark attack, coughs up concerns, and says goodbye to John Bissell
- 1. High Surf Expected in Northern Santa Barbara County - 10.25.2014 9:04 a.m.
- 2. Rollover Wreck on Highway 135 Sends 1 to Hospital - 10.25.2014 8:11 a.m.
- 3. Judge Grants Family of Bicyclist Killed by Teen Driver Access to Accident Report - 10.24.2014 10:00 p.m.
- 4. Driver Injured as Vehicle Crashes Over Side of Highway 154 - 10.24.2014 8:45 p.m.
- 5. Target Ditches Potential Store Location on Hollister Avenue in Goleta - 10.24.2014 6:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.