After eyeing an 11-acre site for more than three years, the retailer is no longer in discussions to purchase the property
Berkshire Hathaway exec's donation will pay for Kavli Institute housing
- 1. Diane Dimond: What Glorifying the Game of Football Says About Us - 10.25.2014 8:35 p.m.
- 2. Mark Shields: Obama’s Loss of Public Support Puts Democrats at Risk - 10.25.2014 8:20 p.m.
- 3. Trash Container Fire Forces Evacuation of Goleta Home Depot - 10.25.2014 6:29 p.m.
- 4. Zombie Flash Mob Resurrects a ‘Thriller’ of a Fun and Fund-Raising Opportunity - 10.25.2014 4:15 p.m.
- 5. PathPoint Honors Helene Schneider, McDonald Family at 50th Anniversary Celebration - 10.25.2014 4:10 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.