NoozWeek’s Top 5 takes a back seat but includes a gang injunction ruling, Kenon Neal, sheriff’s intrigue, a suspected drug lab explosion, and Allergan layoffs
- 1. Judy Foreman: Kristen Cramer Keeps a Global Eye on Her Art Collective Vision - 07.27.2014 9:50 p.m.
- 2. Santa Maria’s New Chamber of Commerce Chief Ready to Get Down to Business - 07.27.2014 7:45 p.m.
- 3. Central Coast Commission for Senior Citizens Elects New Officers - 07.27.2014 7:00 p.m.
- 4. Overnight Power Outage Planned for Parts of Montecito - 07.27.2014 6:51 p.m.
- 5. Michelle Malkin: Delphi Workers Obama Robbed Continue to Fight - 07.27.2014 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.