- 1. Ongoing Drought Forces Shutdown of Showers at County Beaches - 09.02.2014 9:00 p.m.
- 2. Goleta Council Votes to Join Revamped Tourism District - 09.02.2014 8:30 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County Supervisors Vote to Move Forward with Laura’s Law - 09.02.2014 7:44 p.m.
- 4. No-Bail Warrant Issued for Child-Molestation Suspect - 09.02.2014 6:57 p.m.
- 5. Suspects Sought in Purse Snatching of Elderly Woman - 09.02.2014 6:48 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.